Default NHRA Big Go Picks

I will post my picks Sunday after qualifying. This is a double points event. Looking to have more making picks.

T/F- Schumacher over Kalitta
    Fuel Coupe-Beckman over Hagan
    P/S-Shane Gray over Nobile
    Bike-Krawiec over Angelle

Good morning on this beautiful weekend in the mid west
    TF Brittany Force over Clay Milligan
    FC Matt Hagan over Jack Beckman
    PS Shane Gray over Vincent Nobile
    PSB. Stampey over Savoie

I'm just curious as to how you run this deal? Is it organized with more participants or do you compete among yourselves?

It was a beautiful weekend in the Ozarks Racemom. As usual Indy had some surprises.
    To answer your question CIRF there have been several participants in the past. You can look back on the NHRA posts earlier in the season & get an idea who was in. For some reason several have dropped out. The more that participate the more fun we have. We would like to have you join us.
    Racemom explained how points are determined on the previous NHRA event post. It is not as easy as it seems to pick the winner & runner up. I usually look at the NHRA website after the 4th round qualifying is completed. It shows the ladders for each pro class.
    If you join us it might help to draw some back as well as bring some new ones. All that is required is to have fun. We don't get into arguments or talk politics. Comments about drag racing past & present adds to the forum. Looking forward to have you join us. I will PM the previous players & remind them to post also.