Default Lancaster Super Speedway Carolina Clash Race. Dirtondirt

Dirtondirt was here tonight at Lancaster Super Speedway. The heat races where good but the main event was AMAZING they are calling this one of the most exciting and best Carolina Clash Super Late Model races ever. It is a must watch!

If anybody watched the race, what did you think about it?

Very good main event . That is why fans go and racers race. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) what a race and finish!!
    I thought Mark was really going to fall out calling the race.

Quote Originally Posted by CGF View Post
    Very good main event . That is why fans go and racers race. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) what a race and finish!!
    I thought Mark was really going to fall out calling the race.
    Mark Huey told me that is one of the best Carolina Clash races he has ever announced.

It was a good race but not the greatest thing since sliced bread. Pretty sure the flag situation was screwed up, You can hear a spotter on the video telling the announcer it was the white flag lap and then two more laps were run. Close to the flag stand, I never did see a white flag waving.

They did not throw the white flag but I'm pretty sure no extra laps were run

No extra laps were run.