Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackie Boggs

Default Jackie Boggs

That Swartz car was hooked up ..... Makes me wonder if his tires were going to last .... I watched it on dod this am but it didnt show the lapper / thing ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

boggs had them covered, good luck to him at the hillbilly.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Boggs seems to alway run good, but for a very short time when the big names are with him, I've seen him lead the world and the dream to only let his patience over take him, seems like he is always looking to win it in the first lap only to choke and get mad. Leading him to wreck others and then pull off the track. So start hating on me but there videos on the web to back this comment up.Hate on.

Default Boggs

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Miner View Post
    Boggs seems to alway run good, but for a very short time when the big names are with him, I've seen him lead the world and the dream to only let his patience over take him, seems like he is always looking to win it in the first lap only to choke and get mad. Leading him to wreck others and then pull off the track. So start hating on me but there videos on the web to back this comment up.Hate on.
    I see no reason to hate you for your opinion .... I thought the same thing when I watched the video this am .... When you run that good I guess you throw caution to the wind .... I would have thought a crew member needed to send him a few on track signals ( ease up / hammer down ) .... One thing for sure is thats swartz chassis is working ....

Jackie had him cleared they were side by side and Bocook turned down trying to get into the infield and never saw him. And as for them tars, he was letting off halfway down the backstretch where we were seated he wasn't running it balls out. "Bad Luck Boggs" lost the fuel pump at the Latham and now folded the nose under tonight. Lost. Driveshaft on lap 49 of the Boone last year. Lost a wheel while leading the 7000 race before the river days rumble he won the next night. Countless other tough breaks while leading

Boggs caught a tough break last night. He had them covered

Good folks......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He has those cars figured out. The only people who win in a Swartz car have the last name Boggs or the Swartz by Boggs. I always pull for the ole boy

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    He has those cars figured out. The only people who win in a Swartz car have the last name Boggs or the Swartz by Boggs. I always pull for the ole boy
    Did you audition for both parts in Dumb and Dumber? Quit Star gazing and pay attention to the local and regional guys. The Swartz cars are flying ! Hammer Down Doug Drown has won all over the place. Attica, Oakshade, Portsmouth, Hilltop,, Wayne County, Lernerville and Millstream. Matt Irey won the Attica Track Championship, Ryan Markham won multiple races. The Dohm's both have won races. Dustin Linville, while adding BPRC's to his arsenal, is bad fast in his Swartz cars.

Quit trying to be someone you're not! No one with any common sense believes you anyway....

Senroc.. Drown was impressive Friday night but the Schwartz cars havnt won a major race since god knows when? Get them out of Ohio and get on the podium and I'm a believer. When you run the same 3-4 tracks week in and week out eventually your gonna find a package that works but the driver also knows the best line/tire/set up/ etc etc. Boggs is the face of the Schwartz cars and he knows how to make them work. Your saying the Lucas oil teams are star gazing by using the big names chassis? If the Schwartz cars could win in Lucas or WOO there would be atleast one series regular in one. I'm not being a DIK buddy but I call it as I see it. And in no way what so ever did Jackie have that race in the bag. As bad as I hate to say JD impresses the chit out of me week in and week out. Nothing was gonna stop him from winning that race. That was one of the best races I have watched in a long time. I would have loved to see Jackie win it but JD came to life at the right time. If 4B could have kept that pace for 60 laps?? Well, hats off to him. When they come back in October I hope the track is that racey! I'd love to see Boggs knock the big names off but 100 laps at Portsmouth would have to favor else wise.

No, I'm saying you are a star gazer! JD this and Bloomquist that. Quit acting like you know something others here don't. Your statements are full of holes. Last week JD could only run the cushion any he was gonna get fired...or should! Now he impresses you? You are a f@3$%&g joke. Irrelevant to DLM racing.

Senroc.. Drown was impressive Friday night but the Schwartz cars havnt won a major race since god knows when? Get them out of Ohio and get on the podium and I'm a believer. When you run the same 3-4 tracks week in and week out eventually your gonna find a package that works but the driver also knows the best line/tire/set up/ etc etc. Boggs is the face of the Schwartz cars and he knows how to make them work. Your saying the Lucas oil teams are star gazing by using the big names chassis? If the Schwartz cars could win in Lucas or WOO there would be atleast one series regular in one. I'm not being a DIK buddy but I call it as I see it. And in no way what so ever did Jackie have that race in the bag. As bad as I hate to say JD impresses the chit out of me week in and week out. Nothing was gonna stop him from winning that race. That was one of the best races I have watched in a long time. I would have loved to see Jackie win it but JD came to life at the right time. If 4B could have kept that pace for 60 laps?? Well, hats off to him. When they come back in October I hope the track is that racey! I'd love to see Boggs knock the big names off but 100 laps at Portsmouth would have to favor else wise.
    There are plenty of reasons the Lucas guys are in the particular cars they are in. There is zero reason a SWARTZ car cannot win those races.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Oh...and by the way, I noticed you can't even spell Swartz, let alone know anything about the cars. Tallest halo in the business, biggest crush zones in the business. The only hand clutch in the business. Absolutely the safest car in the business. The reason there isn't any on the two big series ' because most of them are monkey see monkey do, flavor of the month, more money than brains, sheeple. All these big races are shells of their former selves. Gimmicks and gadgets, fireworks and format changes. And guys like you fall for every bit of it.....

Mastersbilt, I agree 100% that they could win. I looked under the 6T for a bit at the Hillbilly and the cars look like they would flex a lot more than say a longhorn or a Barry Wright car. To me they look like a short track car. Does anybody down south drive the Swartz cars on the flat tracks that take rubber and lock down? It seems atleast one of the big series drivers would be in a Schwartz car if they were capable? Don't you agree?

Was boggs at the Hillbilly 100 ?

I see boggs finished 11 th ..

Jackie has led every big race but the NS over the years. He's won Lucas oil and woo races. Open your eyes. Tim won a WoO race earlier this year. A lot of your modified drivers are driving Swartz. A ton of steel block cars that win are Swartz. Look at my signature. Doug drown ditched rocket for his Swartz and he runs with the best of me too

you have to literally be a tour to have a real chance at winning against the lucas or woo guys very few can when just popping in a show or 2

Senroc.. your just another pole smoker dumbas5. I know your inner jaw is sore from taking a stiff one in the face at high speeds but I think you really need to get out of Ohio! I don't care about a hand clutch, a halo because none of that matters unless your winning major races. Results speak louder than a big mouth ever would. Show me results and I'm a believer! Until Swartz is winning at Eldora or Knoxville?? I'm a fan of Jackie but not sold on the Swartz cars. If they were all that, you would see some major series drivers in them! That's plain and simple! Name 10 races for 10k or more a Swartz car has won in the last 5 years??? Il be waiting

Senroc.. your just another pole smoker dumbas5. I know your inner jaw is sore from taking a stiff one in the face at high speeds but I think you really need to get out of Ohio! I don't care about a hand clutch, a halo because none of that matters unless your winning major races. Results speak louder than a big mouth ever would. Show me results and I'm a believer! Until Swartz is winning at Eldora or Knoxville?? I'm a fan of Jackie but not sold on the Swartz cars. If they were all that, you would see some major series drivers in them! That's plain and simple! Name 10 races for 10k or more a Swartz car has won in the last 5 years??? Il be waiting
    Your argument is circular. They can't win if people are not running them. All you have to do is look at the performance of drivers before and after getting one. How about you explain what is wrong with the engineering?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1