Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Finished1.K Robinson 2 Moyer 3 Chamberlain 4.Mars5.N Hoffman
    I am what I am

The right rear hub broke on Rustys car. That was a helluva wreck. Seen him at the gas station in North Star after the races and he said he was pretty stiff and sore. No World 100 for the Lawrence Motorsports team or Rusty. Rusty said the car is in pretty bad shape with halo damage but said he was glad the car did its job and spared him serious injury.

Tough break for the #7, that kid was fast all night.. side note I didn't realize they was paying 3k to win until ruhlman held up the check.. kinda a surprise to us. Great field of mods never wouldve guessed 61

that track was exactly what all the whiners on here wanted.......graded and all ripped up then watered the crap out of it....it made for a treacherous track all night and created a track where they raced from the bottom to about half way up the banking to a heavy cushion.....like K rob said at the end...I really hope they fix it for next week....but there was no dust!

Well said! I hope they find a middle ground. They usually do!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowmanracr21 View Post
    that track was exactly what all the whiners on here wanted.......graded and all ripped up then watered the crap out of it....it made for a treacherous track all night and created a track where they raced from the bottom to about half way up the banking to a heavy cushion.....like K rob said at the end...I really hope they fix it for next week....but there was no dust!
    I would much rather put up with dust and see a good race, then to have 5 cars finish. Several guys bent and broke parts, a few pulled out due to heat issues, and it was only a 25 lap feature.....something to think about for those that were complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowmanracr21 View Post
    time to find a good ole rayburn

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I would much rather put up with dust and see a good race, then to have 5 cars finish. Several guys bent and broke parts, a few pulled out due to heat issues, and it was only a 25 lap feature.....something to think about for those that were complaining.
    For a chit pay out

"time to find a good ole Rayburn"Hell yeah! And konis!

they knew the pay out when pulling the gate

Quote Originally Posted by hrmotorsports33 View Post
    "time to find a good ole Rayburn"Hell yeah! And konis!
    I know a retired rayburn driver that would've had a field day last night

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    they knew the pay out when pulling the gate
    I know. That's the sad part

what makes that ALMS race any different they had 40 cars at Oakshade the night before

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    what makes that ALMS race any different they had 40 cars at Oakshade the night before
    Don't try to be a hard @ss. Everyone know Alms pay out is out dated. AELT will put them to shame soon

really with their 4 k to win races and race on Thursday night and not being a hard @ss just stating the facts lernerville paid 25 k and got 33 cars
    Last edited by calverton; 09-05-2016 at 02:04 PM.

What are you talking about? What does Lernerville have to do with anything? Nothing.

I am talking about the amount of pay has nothing to do with the car count or quality of the event

OK. Dude. Just sit in your bubble.

fairbury paid 3 k and got 15 cars

Somebody in the infield pits said that the track prep guru at Eldora (Earl's grandson?) recently quit. Anyone know whether this is true? The track prep Sunday was terrible.