For Immediate Release
September 5, 2016

Billy Moyer Jr. Returns to World of Outlaws Victory Lane

Batesville, Arkansas (09/05/16) – Even though Billy Moyer Jr. had never competed at Selinsgrove Speedway prior to Sunday night, he looked like a veteran at the ˝-mile oval. The pilot of the Crop Production Services #21jr Billy Moyer Victory Race Car/ Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model pocketed $8,000 after leading every lap of the World of Outlaws (WoO) Craftsman Late Model Series feature event.

“We earned this one,” said Moyer, thanking the fans. “There was some competition. I just want to belong on a national tour. I’m not on Josh [Richards’] or [Shane] Clanton’s level. Hopefully we can keep-on and catch them. It’s fun to race with all the guys you look up to like [Rick] Eckert – the guys I grew up watching. Those guys show me a lot of respect, and I do the best I can to show it back. I’ve never won in Pennsylvania so this is pretty cool. I sound like a broken record but I mean everything I say.”

Powering his Karl Performance #21jr Super Late Model, Billy Moyer Jr. kicked off the Labor Day weekend on Friday evening by traveling to Lernerville Speedway (Sarver, Pennsylvania) for the World of Outlaws (WoO) Craftsman Late Model Series event. Drawing 33 Super Late Models for the two-day Working Man Weekend, Moyer Jr. timed in 4th fastest in his group in qualifying, which gave him the 4th-starting spot for the $2,500-to-win, opening night qualifying feature. Hanging on to a Top 10 finish, Billy logged a 6th-place outing in the 25-lap affair.

On Saturday night with his spot already locked into the $20,000-to-win A-Main, Moyer Jr. rolled off 12th. Bringing home a podium finish, Billy Moyer Jr. charged through the field nine positions landing a 3rd-place finish behind Jimmy Mars and Morgan Bagley with Rick Eckert and Mike Norris rounding out the Top 5.

Wrapping up the three-day weekend, Billy headed to Selinsgrove Speedway (Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania) on Sunday for the 18th Annual Jeff’s Auto Body and Recycling Center Late Model National Open. Following the 3rd-fastest time in his group of 21 cars, Moyer scored a runner-up finish in his heat behind Coleby Frye. Receiving the pole position after the redraw, Billy jumped out to the lead on the drop of the green flag and never looked back. Holding off the field late in the race through lap traffic, Billy Moyer Jr. captured his eighth victory of the season over Rick Eckert, Eric Wells, Jim Yoder, and Coleby Frye. Billy pocketed an $8,000 payday for his dominant performance in the 40-lap A-Main.

Billy is currently fifth in the WoO points standings and continues to lead the WoO Rookie of the Year standings. For more results from these events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Billy is now focused on making noise at the biggest Dirt Late Model event of the year as he heads to Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, Ohio) this weekend for the 46th annual World 100. Action on Thursday and Friday includes twin $10,000-to-win features each night. On Saturday night drivers will chase a $49,000 top prize and the highly-coveted, globe trophy. For those that can’t be there all of the action will be broadcast live via pay-per-view at www.EldoraSpeedway.com and www.DirtOnDirt.com .

Billy Moyer Jr. would like to thank all of his sponsors including Victory Chassis, Crop Production Services, Mesilla Valley Transportation, C&W & Sons Trucking, Dyna-Gro Seed, Car City, Bad Boy Mowers, Jack’s Auto Parts, Karl Performance, Karl Kustom Corvettes, Pro Power Racing Engines, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Eibach Springs, Sunoco Race Fuels, Rock Batteries, Stracener Brothers Construction, COMP Cams, Imperial Motors, Amsoil, Bert Transmission, New Vision Graphics, Watters Autoland, Performance Rod & Custom, Midwest Sheet Metal, Peterson Fluid Systems, Sweet Mfg., MSD Performance, Wiles Driveshafts, Performance Bodies, Hoosier Tire South by Pup, ISC Racing Tape, Oakley Deatherage Opticians, Frankland Racing Products, Hooker Harness, Kluhsman Racing Components, BSB Manufacturing, Beyea Custom Headers, Sunoco Race Fuels, R2C Competition Filters, Strange Engineering, TWM Products, Scott Performance Wire, AFCO, Design 500, Accu-Force Shock Service, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on the team please visit www.BillyMoyerJr.com .