Default Knoxville Roll Call

Taken from the Knoxville pre-entry list and from drivers websites... Feel free to add!!

Bloomer
    JD
    EPJ
    BShepp
    T-Mac
    Landers??
    Dennis Erb Jr.
    Don Oneil
    Lanigan
    Flinners
    Francis
    Bobby Pierce
    Josh Richards
    Heckenast Jr.
    Donny Schatz
    Shirley??
    Jimmy Mars
    Chris Simpson
    Kent Robinson
    Chad Simpson
    Jordan Yaggy
    Moyer Jr
    Moyer Sr
    Shannon Babb
    Spencer Dierks
    Rob Moss
    Ricky Wiess
    Ray Guss Jr.
    Dale McDowell
    Chase Junghans
    Rich Bell
    Gregg Saterlee
    Ryan Unzicker
    Shane Clanton
    Jason Utter
    Nick Marolf
    Ricky Thorton Jr.
    Rob Toland
    Matt Furman
    Mike Fryer
    Dave Eckrick
    Mike Whitwell

Add Ryan Gustin. Other strong possibilities are Terry Phillips, Rodney Sanders, Brent Larson, Tommy Weder, Randy Timms, Jesse Stovall, JC Wyman, Tad Pospisil, Austin Siebert, Jason Papich, Mike Marlar, Ziegler, McDowell, Bagley, Joel Callahan, Chris Brown, AJ Diemel, Denny Eckrich, Jim Shereck, Charlie McKenna, Jay Johnson, Skip Frey, Tyler Bruening, Tim Lance, Justin Kay, Chris Spieker

Add Denny Eckrich
    Charlie McKenna
    Justin Kay
    Tyler Bruening
    Jason Rauen
    Joel Callahan

Kyle Bronson
    Nick Hoffman
    Brent Larson
    Last edited by WRC11; 09-11-2016 at 03:30 PM.

My Knoxville fever is setting in for the 13th time

http://www.knoxvilleraceway.com/Even...odel-nationals
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

I think I read that Jared Landers was supposed to see his doctor this week, and it was possible he'd be cleared to race Knoxville.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Hopefully the forecast changes for the better and we get to see some good racing. Should be a great field of cars!

My Knoxville fever is setting in also. This is a special place that puts on great races. I like Eldora, but I love Kville. It should be interesting with young Bobby, never has been here before, I think. I don't think his dad even raced here. They are giving a little handicap this week end. They should catch on quickly. This is a Momentum track and Bobby likes those. The cushion gets thin in turn two first, so watch it right in front of the HOF. No bad seats there, just keep in mind, low in turn one can get your mud clod catching abilities tuned up. The hammer is down as they enter. One of the best things for me is, The elevator pass for handicap. One of the few seats that you can see and not get pounded with mud. Good one to take Grandpa to.

Bobby was their before, only to have one Big Motor and Blew it up on thurs. Loaded up and went back home. I just can't remember the year.

The way that Pierce car is working you would have to consider him a favorite. I watched My boy zero let 5-6 cars go by him on the cushion last year and it drove me crazy that he wouldn't get up there and mix it up. Landers put on one of the best shows of the year last year and I look for JD, Pierce, Richards to do the same this year. If you can ride the cushion just right at Knoxville, I really like your chances. Pierce will be up front.

bags packed. leaving after work tomorrow heading to dad's in SW Iowa. Pella check in early Thursday. to the track early afternoon.

rain risk be (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed. if anyone can get a place ready, it's the Knoxville crew.

gonna be a long day at work watching the clock drag. kinda like last period study hall in high school.

the first time I miss this show is when i'm 6 feet under!

if you haven't made the trip, pull the trigger. you won't regret it.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Add Jake O'Neil.

The news I heard of Landers over the weekend isn't good. I don't expect to see him back in a car anytime soon, if what was said is true.

Add
    Wendell Wallace
    Gregg Satterlee
    Last edited by WRC11; 09-14-2016 at 08:19 AM.

Add John Duty and Justin Duty

5 cars at the track right now
    Moyer Moyer jr Richards Satterlee Kerry king