Default Pierce and Fegers skip FALS go to Spoon River on Sunday?

Didn't see this till this morning and I'm curious if anyone knows why? Did Spoon River pay show up money to them to get them for a lower paying race? Wish FALS would've had a higher paying LM show to draw more than Babb and the locals.

Free country, they can choose to go where they want (or don't want to go). #FALS paid $3K to win and had 15 LMs. I also think that last years race detoured drivers from coming, as last years Caseys Mod Nationals @ #FALS had 80+ Mods and 30+ LMs and didnt get over til way past midnight. Drivers (and fans) remember that and make their decisions based on that....
    2018:

Quote Originally Posted by dirt FANatic 11 View Post
    Free country, they can choose to go where they want (or don't want to go). #FALS paid $3K to win and had 15 LMs. I also think that last years race detoured drivers from coming, as last years Caseys Mod Nationals @ #FALS had 80+ Mods and 30+ LMs and didnt get over til way past midnight. Drivers (and fans) remember that and make their decisions based on that....
    Maybe they need too drop the Lates and add money too the Mod race and make this a BIG mod race.. and maybe get even more Mods...

Feger was finishing a new car

Could be that Spoon is a high banked track similar to Eldora. Kind of a tune up - especially Feger with a new car.

Feger was at Eldora on Sunday.

^^^^ That was Tim Lance in Fegers old car
    2018:

Bobby was shaking down his car for Eldora

Jason and the guys got done with the new car that afternoon. Little shakedown before Eldora.

Spoon River's announcer said their track is a mini version of Eldora. Had to chuckle at that one.
    8/13/16

I have heard lots of Driver's compare Spoon's track to Eldora. Many Driver's do call it Mini Eldora. The track is similar in shape without the wall. It was a good show. Pierce, Weaver and Feger all look fast and smooth as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt27 View Post
    I have heard lots of Driver's compare Spoon's track to Eldora. Many Driver's do call it Mini Eldora. The track is similar in shape without the wall. It was a good show. Pierce, Weaver and Feger all look fast and smooth as usual.
    i like both of them but they have there whatever fairbury preps there track based on whos starts up front like there10k mod show only water the top half of the track real cute bobos