FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:What a weekend for the #blacknblue42 and crew! Knight took the win 2 of the 3 nights of the FASTRAK East Coast Rumble and clinched the East Coast Rumble Championship, along with taking the lead in the FASTRAK Southeast & the FASTRAK MOV points!Friday night, Knight and his crew were Volunteer Speedway bound for night #1 of the FASTRAK East Coast Rumble! Knight qualified 4th in his group and ran 2nd in his heat setting him to start 4th (2nd row outside) in the feature. It didn't take Knight long to find his groove, on lap 8 Knight took the lead and led the next 32 laps to clinch night #1 of the East Coast Rumble!“Man, this win here tonight is what not only myself but our race team has been working so hard for,” said a smiling Knight after climbing from his car on the front straightaway in victory lane to cheers from the crowd. “We’re racing against stiff competition on the Fastrak Racing Series Dirt Late Model tour and we’ve had several top five finishes and come awfully close to winning a race, but we just hadn’t been able to close the deal. This is so awesome to finally get our first win. My dad and mom (Ken and Deanne Knight), I can’t thank them enough for all the opportunities they provide me in life and just for their support to allow me do what I love – drive a race car. Today’s my dad’s birthday, and I don’t know a better present that I could give him than for us to celebrate in victory lane.” - Knight on his win at Volunteer Speedway.Saturday night, Knight and his crew loaded up and headed north to Tyler County Speedway for night #2 of the FASTRAK East Coast Rumble. Knight qualified 4th in his group and ran 5th in his heat, missing the locked in spot by one. Knight had to fight his way into the feature by running a consi. Knight started on the pole for his consi and clinched the win, setting him to start 18th in the feature. Knight had a lot of ground to make up to get anywhere toward to front. By the time the checkered flag flew, Knight had the #blacknblue42 machine in 9th.'We had a solid car for night #2 of the FASTRAK East Coast Rumble, but we had an uphill battle coming from the middle of the pack. We made up a lot of ground and we're happy with our 9th place finish.' - Knight on his finish at Tyler County Speedway.Sunday night, Knight and his crew headed back south toward one of Knight's favorite tracks, Wythe Raceway to cap off the FASTRAK East Coast Rumble. Knight qualified 6th in his group and won his heat race, setting him to start outside pole for the feature. Knight led all 40 laps of night #3 of the FASTRAK East Coast Rumble clinching the win at Wythe Raceway and taking home the title '2016 FASTRAK East Coast Rumble Champion!''To take one win of the weekend was a success, but to take 2 out of 3 and taking home the title of the '2016 FASTRAK East Coast Rumble' man that's a good weekend! We couldn't ask any more from all of our crew, family and sponsors. This is a great feeling and an even greater honor!' - Knight after winning at Wythe Raceway.Knight would like to take the time to send a special thanks to each and every one of his sponsors. A winning season wouldn't be possible without each of them. Thanks to Longhorn Chassis, Penske Racing Shocks,Maxxis Kart Racing, Augusta Aquatics, Inc., Town & Country Packing, Byron Koury Racing Engines, BKP Art , Kar House Racing Radiators, Behrent's Performance Warehouse, Chris Madden, Hoosier Tire South Dirt Oval, Allstar Graphix, LLC., Rod End Supply and many, many more of our awesome product sponsors.Next stop for the #blacknblue42 will be Virginia Motor Speedway for the FASTRAK World Challange & the FASTRAK World Championship!