Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Actually, it is a perfect place to test a tire technique , since the same lab is in use and the penalty is pretty much a non issue for him.
    You got a good point there.. If you want to try something and see if it works. AND see if you can get a way with it .. Try it were it will not cost to much...Not saying he did, But it looks like it...And it be a good place too do it....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I think I found them on the web site you posted..2nd one center of page....shows 3 tires that passed...
    That one was from July 19th. It's probably not a hoax, but my first thought was that someone could easily photoshop an image and post it on facebook....especially when it wasn't on their website yet. I guess I'm just too worn out from all this tire crap to want to believe it...not naïve, but just worn out.

Dang Jackie! Why?

Snake I know what you mean.. I hate Cheating ..and this is not getting old but getting REAL OLD..Fast .. If the driver I like and I found out he was Cheating,,,, I would be HEART broken.. I just dont think he does it.. But this $hit needs too end and end NOW...

Snake I know what you mean.. I hate Cheating ..and this is not getting old but getting REAL OLD..Fast .. If the driver I like and I found out he was Cheating,,,, I would be HEART broken.. I just dont think he does it.. But this $hit needs too end and end NOW...
    As a fan, I know I'm not alone being disillusioned by all the cheating. You see a guy like Rigsby and you can tell it's just ripping out his soul. I just don't get why these guys would cheat if they know they are gonna get tested. It's like going a coke bender the night before you gotta pee in a cup for your job. I just can't believe these guys would be that stupid.

Anyway...are you one of the guys that does those Mudboss videos? Those things are awesome. I watched every one of them this season...start to finish. I feel like Farmer City is my home track now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    As a fan, I know I'm not alone being disillusioned by all the cheating. You see a guy like Rigsby and you can tell it's just ripping out his soul. I just don't get why these guys would cheat if they know they are gonna get tested. It's like going a coke bender the night before you gotta pee in a cup for your job. I just can't believe these guys would be that stupid.

Anyway...are you one of the guys that does those Mudboss videos? Those things are awesome. I watched every one of them this season...start to finish. I feel like Farmer City is my home track now.
    No I am not with MUD.. but if you ever get a change too meet him he is one cool guy.. He gave me a years worth of Vids on CDs for FarmerCity for FREE when he heard i could not make it no more..He and his Boy are the best..If you want a CD of a race he will sell it to you and at a good price..Hes the best thats why i have him on my link...

His bread and butter is 2000-5000 races. It costs money to race for 1500 I can't see him throwing it away when it's a big part of his yearly income. A drop in the bucket for some guys but not a single car team.

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    His bread and butter is 2000-5000 races. It costs money to race for 1500 I can't see him throwing it away when it's a big part of his yearly income. A drop in the bucket for some guys but not a single car team.
    You do realize the World is this weekend? Right? Does he not still have Frazier's motor in the car? That is the biggest maintenance item.

I don't think he will miss that $1500 if it equals Eldora success or when the next guy picks up his Swartz by 4B.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

TJHTA42, I have been told that from sales guys for all tire brands, they have access to get a softer tire compound... I don't know if it is true never called their bluff, but have been told that by guys from multiple tire companies. (The dealerships for each brand).

Now if they can just catch the rest of the 4b cars buying their rubber from that garage in Grayson. I saw one of the cars this past weekend was about 1 second faster than the field (I guess he got a fresh load of RUBBER)

Quote Originally Posted by Latemodel59 View Post
    According to the legal action the lab has two sets of results for the same tire samples. One that states not a match to benchmark and the other as in order. Same lab, same test sample, same test procedure so why was additional test carried out? My guess was to confirm orginal results which obviously didn't work for anybody involved in this mess. If the series heads had any sense a fine would have been issued no results for the weekend and warned that their teams have clearly done something that proves to be non conclusive for this event. Some type of probation while the series and lab works out what was a actually done they could then issues a statement that it will no longer be allowed with any future unconclussive tests result being met with a ban from series events.
    Nobody knows who supplied the second sample or if it came from the same tire. That's just what is in the lawsuit. I would like to believe that if WRG supplied 2 samples to the lab and they were from the same tire with different results, there would be something done to figure out what the problem is. My guess is the 2nd sample came from one of the same guys who was deemed illegal and there's no way to prove where it came from. Remember, hoosier and the lab are not named in the lawsuit which tells me the drivers are not accusing the lab or hoosier of making a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Nobody knows who supplied the second sample or if it came from the same tire. That's just what is in the lawsuit. I would like to believe that if WRG supplied 2 samples to the lab and they were from the same tire with different results, there would be something done to figure out what the problem is. My guess is the 2nd sample came from one of the same guys who was deemed illegal and there's no way to prove where it came from. Remember, hoosier and the lab are not named in the lawsuit which tells me the drivers are not accusing the lab or hoosier of making a mistake.
    Some were I read that it was from the same tire and they had proof and people that were there that seen it taken from the same tire...If I can find it back i will post a link...But i have been to 10000 sites the last 3 days with this. so may that some time if at all if I find it back... LOL...

Just called my Nephew he was in the top 1% of his class at the U of I on deans list all 4 years (Sorry had to brag on him) He did lots of lab and computer at the U of I.. he said if it was not from the same tire they would have know right off on the test...

I see Boggs is last on the list to qualify ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

.Thats why you see the driver gunning it swaying back and fort trying to burn off the glaze..He says if you treat the tire, It will not glaze over..thats why you see some cars fall back on the restart tire dont hook up...He told me if you see a driver not burning off the tire and then takes off good after each restart there is a 50% his tires are DOPED..The tire will not glaze up if its doped...

Not always a sign that a tire has been treated Gary.... a Good driver who knows his car and throttle response can work it where those tires are always in decent shape to be there at anytime.... thats just my opinion anyway...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Not always a sign that a tire has been treated Gary.... a Good driver who knows his car and throttle response can work it where those tires are always in decent shape to be there at anytime.... thats just my opinion anyway...
    I use too speak with Erb all the time .. and we spoke more then once on a glazed tire not firing off on the restart .. he said sometimes they just Glaze and will not firer off for 2 or 3 laps and said it has cost him a race or too more then once .. and I know he dont Dope his Tires...Hes just a good guy who does not be-lave in cheating....

I have worked for Jackie off and on for the last 9 yrs. I can tell you we are very carefull on the tires as to how they get pressure washed, mounted and how they are handled for this very reason.. there is something they need to be explaining to all of us as to what it is.. there's to many people getting DQ'd for this. If it was 1or 2 people i could see that, but we are talking about guy's who can run up front in a go cart. We are not sure what is going on because they are not telling us much either. As far as the 1300's being on the car for some of the big races is the fact that jackie does not abuse his tires by sliding, spinnig them. We have just flat ruined tires trying different ways of cutting or siping them..

Default Boggs

Quote Originally Posted by swartzman View Post
    I have worked for Jackie off and on for the last 9 yrs. I can tell you we are very carefull on the tires as to how they get pressure washed, mounted and how they are handled for this very reason.. there is something they need to be explaining to all of us as to what it is.. there's to many people getting DQ'd for this. If it was 1or 2 people i could see that, but we are talking about guy's who can run up front in a go cart. We are not sure what is going on because they are not telling us much either. As far as the 1300's being on the car for some of the big races is the fact that jackie does not abuse his tires by sliding, spinnig them. We have just flat ruined tires trying different ways of cutting or siping them..
    Someone had to be told why ..... The people that post hear only know so much .... Atomic had to give some kinda reason .... Someone figured out how to pass the sniff test so now the rubber has to be looked at ....

Nothing different was done to the tires, talk to Jackie as far as what was told to him.. King1 as far as who supplies jackies tires, that would be poskes. He runs same tire you can by yourself, plus if you would like for them to be siped, grooved, mounted and balanced that would be 20 dollars more per tire at the shop in grayson.

Good .... If Boggs wasn't at fault than he shouldn't take the rap for it .....

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    Good .... If Boggs wasn't at fault than he shouldn't take the rap for it .....
    Bridge in Arizona. $10k. Great deal.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1