Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

13th isn't a lock in position. Looks like track provisional. No I'm not joking. http://www.mississippithunder.com/im...sAndFormat.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by GrocMax View Post
    Bloomquist ain't gonna make the main on his own, track provisional maybe. Owens has a shot running mid pack. Neither would be a favorite to win to anyone who pays attention to those guys. The pic shows a Ramirez car with Owens number. I'd pick, in no particular order- Sanders, Hughes, TP, Gustin, or Dillard. Dillard been hot lately. Owens did a USMTS race earlier this year. Didn't do so well.

Sanders has definately been on a Roll lately thats for sure and that Cade Dillard has been hot all summer as well and Gustin when he has been in the modified has been hot as well... Hughes has been super all summer long too so i dont imagine that Scott or Jimmy either one will be rolling up in there taking that $40k tonight... And im an Owens fan from way back in his modified days and would love to see him do it but my money is on Sanders Gustin or Hughes tonight...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!