Default Monte Carlo complete roller/Floater $3300

I have a 85 Monte Carlo pure stock complete roller for sale. It has stock floorpans stock firewall, stock front suspension, metric rear suspension. Has all new bushings in front and rear, floater 31 spline rearend, with metric trailing arms with new bushings, new afco stock mount shocks, integra springs in rear afco in front, new battery, new fuel line, digital tach, new steering quickner, dbl pass radiator, new headers BIG TUBE, dshaft, body in great shape, comes with turbo 350 trans, and crossmember. No screw jacks in front or rear. All wiring and lines all new 5 races ago. Add ur motor, gear, lead and fuel cell to be race ready. We built bars over top of the rearend to bolt your lead too. Have plenty of pics car is front runner. Selling to go to another class. Won't find a better street stock for the price. Tex for pics or info 513-508-3299 thanks Gary. $3300 won't last long!! Car located in Rising Sun Indiana 47040
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gary, I don't have a cell to text you. I've seen the pic that Kevin is posting on facebook. Right now I am truck and trailer poor. I wouldn't be able to pick it up, would you be willing to deliver to Ashland if I can't find a hauler? Also, do any tires and wheels come with it?

Solldddddddd