Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Norris

Default Michael Norris

What exactly did they penalize him for? Says he jumped a start, which start, never gained a position. On either start, tucked outta line, but got back in line without advancing. Pretty petty to screw a guy on something as rediculous as that.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I thought they said he fired before the cone ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Id say it was the tucking out of line, they stressed that at the baltes classic drivers meeting..
    Being out of line is considered jumping even if you don't pass a car.. D leader chooses when to go in between cones, rest of field can do anything they want once they see the green light.. just what I heard sunday.. im assuming it's the same for world 100 race.. something new they were trying i guess

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsman08 View Post
    Id say it was the tucking out of line, they stressed that at the baltes classic drivers meeting..
    Being out of line is considered jumping even if you don't pass a car.. D leader chooses when to go in between cones, rest of field can do anything they want once they see the green light.. just what I heard sunday.. im assuming it's the same for world 100 race.. something new they were trying i guess
    Gotcha. That he did do. Oh well I guess. Seems petty if you don't advance your position, but it's their sandbox.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Eldora is unique in not calling back and restarting. They just penalize 2 spots on the next flag. Yellow or checkered. That being said, I think he lost a extra spot or two. I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Eldora is unique in not calling back and restarting. They just penalize 2 spots on the next flag. Yellow or checkered. That being said, I think he lost a extra spot or two. I'm not sure.
    Ask Reaume about it.

Does he follow woo or Lucas?

I'm assuming since he was able to set fast time at the baddest track in the land over 107 other drivers that he must be a touring guy.

No way he could be a weekender, they can't even afford to go anymore ......much less do well.

Word on the street.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default weekender

[QUOTE=Barbecueboy;2042493]Does he follow woo or Lucas?

I'm assuming since he was able to set fast time at the baddest track in the land over 107 other drivers that he must be a touring guy.

No way he could be a weekender, they can't even afford to go anymore ......much less do well.

Word on the street.[/QUOTE ............ Can I Quote you on that ??
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

Word on the street.
    Regular every week at Lernerville on Friday and Pittsburgh on Saturday. Plays with the touring guys when they're in the region.

He has been flying since they put that new car together!

[QUOTE=Bob Hubbard;2042515]

Word on the street.[/QUOTE ............ Can I Quote you on that ??
    Sure, but I can't take the credit......I was merely passing on the uber reliable info that the " sky is falling crowd " propagates on 4m.

Give all the credit to that movement.......#dumblivesmatter.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Regular every week at Lernerville on Friday and Pittsburgh on Saturday. Plays with the touring guys when they're in the region.
    But according to the experts , the weekend guys will no longer be able to afford to race those big sanctioned races the series put on.

How in the world did Mr. Norris do it???( and congrats to him btw, outstanding)

And mataragas???paige???nobbe?? Etc. etc........they all must have cheated I guess.

The skyfall crowd will be along any moment to explain I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    The results of the weekenders last night had those announcers stuttering......it's a great story for DLM racing, eldora, and those weekenders.

Dirt racing needs stories like this instead of stories that play out away from the track.

Gotta be cheater tars with the weekenders !

The results of the weekenders last night had those announcers stuttering......it's a great story for DLM racing, eldora, and those weekenders.

Dirt racing needs stories like this instead of stories that play out away from the track.
    Your absolutely correct. My 5 friends and I were watching. And we all looked at one another and asked you ever heard of him? Then we got so excited for him because he beat all the Big Wigs. We weren't laughing but were high fiving each other as if he was our New Best Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Your absolutely correct. My 5 friends and I were watching. And we all looked at one another and asked you ever heard of him? Then we got so excited for him because he beat all the Big Wigs. We weren't laughing but were high fiving each other as if he was our New Best Friend.
    According to whack a Jeff, those type things will never happen.....it must have all been a mirage.

Kidding aside , my wife likes racing ok and likes to watch the guys we know when we get the ppv at home.......but even she was going , who the heck is that....do y'all know him etc. etc.

Was one of the best times I've ever had watching a race on the tube instead of being there.......

And knowing I was going to get the opportunity to grill some crow burgers today made it even sweeter.......

Quote Originally Posted by willardboy View Post
    Gotta be cheater tars with the weekenders !
    Has to be the only explanation........the culture club and their front man should be along any moment to verify that theory.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post

GH What chassis is he running?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    GH What chassis is he running?
    Rocket XR1......no horns up ! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

A 94 Warrior.