Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pierce wins

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Congrats to the Pierce's racing family on your victory. A chassis built right in there garage and not bought from someone else. Kind of nice to see that you can still to that and win.
    And when you have one of the best in the business setting up your car it's a formula for a win win!!!

Default Congrats Bobby Pierce

Conrats Bobby you sure have that Pierce Pro Power combo working.

I was just looking at some pictures of Bobby holding the check and was Just curious, does anybody know why it paid $49,000 to win? I didn't know if that was the way it's always been or....I just figured they would make it $50,000 to win.

Quote Originally Posted by *WEAVER* View Post
    I was just looking at some pictures of Bobby holding the check and was Just curious, does anybody know why it paid $49,000 to win? I didn't know if that was the way it's always been or....I just figured they would make it $50,000 to win.
    It goes up $1000 a year, has been that way since the start. So next year you'll get your $50,000

Congratulations Bobby!! And lets not forget Marty!!!! You guys rock! Wish I could have been there....(never forget those lonely jig dudes)
    Last edited by Wonder; 09-11-2016 at 10:56 AM.

Congrats to Bobby Pierce!

Great run. Happy for the kid and really happy for Bob. Would've loved to see the old man win one in his day, but I suppose this is the next best thing. Congratulations to the whole team #32.
    If you don't like dirt racin' it's your own asphalt.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Let me guess...he slammed Bloomer again to get the lead, disrepected his manhood, and stole the win from him. Oh, wait...
    No he didn't, Scott wasn't there, remember.

Unlike that race you brought up, he drove a good clean race, and earned that win. He has tons of talent, just at times has moments. But somehow he gets a free pass on them. I'm a fan of Bobbys when he doesn't have moments, or his family doesn't act immature. He's a good interview, great driver, interacts with fans, so I'm guessing NASCAR will take a hard look at him more.

And this win isn't diminished because of no Bloomer, Owens, BShepp, & Satterlee. There was 100+ cars there, and with how the track was, the line Bobby had was going to win the race. He looked darn good in 2015, and sealed it this year.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

"To be honest after looking at a few things this is lil Bobbys race to lose. First they got rid of two former champs plus two young lions that have had strong runs there. Then the tire rule is in his favor since they ran the same tire on the H€ll tour. Then that point system..well..its just funny. I guess we shall see tonight.".........As I said it was set up for him to win...a blind man couldve seen that coming lmao lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Congrats to Bobby but after seeing his latest facebook post, Im even more impressed! Well done young man!

https://www.facebook.com/bobbypierce...WSFEED&fref=nf
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I don't follow the reasoning that this was Bobby's race to lose. On the SN, they had a choice of 3 tires and was able to cut and sipe. If Bloomer and Owens had not cheated they would have been there for the A$$ kicking. LOL If Bobby laps the number one driver, there is no reason to believe he wouldn't have lapped the number two driver. Starting 22 on the field seems just exactly like a set up to win. LOL

Then again on the other hand, Bobby has been polishing his driving skills, saving tires and quarter panels and Bob seems to be able to dial in the chassis, high or low, for any track surface. Not close, but dead nuts on. So I guess it may have been his race to lose.

He lapped the number two driver--Josh Richards. The number one driver was racing in a modified last night.

But it doesn't matter who was there and who wasn't. Pierce earned it, and probably would have won no matter who was in the field.

Number 1, Number 2 who cares. Ratings are for Handicappers and fools. They come into a race even and the one that wins that night is number one. Enjoy it because your even for the start of the next race.

Couldve been mistaking but they were only allowed LM 20s and maybe LM40s on the SN. And look at #1s record at Eldora...not to good is it? Never considered him a factor at all. IMHO It was a story book situation...Walt Disney is wanting the rights to it lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Couldve been mistaking but they were only allowed LM 20s and maybe LM40s on the SN. And look at #1s record at Eldora...not to good is it? Never considered him a factor at all. IMHO It was a story book situation...Walt Disney is wanting the rights to it lmao
    You're right on the tires. The 40 was allowed on the right rear only.(wonder where all the tire experts are that said the 20's wouldn't work back before the Hell Tour)
    A lot of fast cars come to the Big E every year only to be humbled. I think Richards will get his eventually. Luck will be on his side sooner or later.
    When they changed those heat lineups Sat. afternoon, I knew that would motivate Pierce even more. Barring bad luck, I would have had my money on him.
    8/13/16

Bobby says Thanks for saying he would never win last night because, that gave him the motivation he needed to prove you wrong lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    No he didn't, Scott wasn't there, remember.

Unlike that race you brought up, he drove a good clean race, and earned that win. He has tons of talent, just at times has moments. But somehow he gets a free pass on them. I'm a fan of Bobbys when he doesn't have moments, or his family doesn't act immature. He's a good interview, great driver, interacts with fans, so I'm guessing NASCAR will take a hard look at him more.

And this win isn't diminished because of no Bloomer, Owens, BShepp, & Satterlee. There was 100+ cars there, and with how the track was, the line Bobby had was going to win the race. He looked darn good in 2015, and sealed it this year.
    ^This^. Pierce flat out earned it and deserves all of the accolades. He beat everyone who showed up, and did it in style. By all accounts he's a good guy who interacts with fans and doesn't exhibit the attitude of other, unnamed drivers. Once he tones down the periodic brain fades, Bobby will be even better. That's if the asphalt folks don't come knocking first.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Well he is running select NASCAR truck races. No owner though is foolish enough to put a kid who races DLM straight into a cup ride. In fact NASCAR has to approve of any said driver first.
    but the NASCAR owner will put a unknown unqualified money you know the type zero talent big sponsor a ride but not bobby or bshepp
    Last edited by old fan; 09-11-2016 at 05:15 PM.

yeah the no 1 finished 2nd at the dream where did bloomer finish lol

At the first of the SN season,the rules said LM20 LM30 LM40 and you could Groove and sipe, where allowed. Did that change?