Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloomquist

Default Bloomquist

It's world 100 week and Bloomquist is getting more attention than Pierce and he wasn't even at Eldora. One day in the next prob 3 years the man will step out of the seat and then what are we all gonna talk about? Love him or hate him!? He is still the face of DLM racing.

You are going to have to get a new soap box soon, as your current one is getting pretty worn out.

We get it, you are a Bloomquist fan. But I think you like making posts just to make stupid movie style narratives. Do you just crave attention that bad? Seeing as how your last reflective post didn't get any replies.

I'll give ya this, Scot did better than I thought he would. Kudo's to him. On a side note, who remembers who comes in 2nd?

And did ya check out Boobys right rear quarter? Pretty clean for 100 laps mostly on top.
    8/13/16

I highly doubt Pierce cares if they are talking more about Bloomer because, he has the Globe Oh and the check and Scott was no where to be found in Eldora lol!!!!!!!!!!

Yes its Blackford and he needs attention that bad. Bloomer was first loser which makes him a loser...

Oh I forgot Scott didn't have any globes at the house? Somebody must have lied to me, somewhere I heard he won a globe his first trip to Eldora. You can't believe a word anybody says.. Bobby will have his day. Stay calm boys

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Oh I forgot Scott didn't have any globes at the house? Somebody must have lied to me, somewhere I heard he won a globe his first trip to Eldora. You can't believe a word anybody says.. Bobby will have his day. Stay calm boys
    That's exactly what the tall cool one told him your day will come he just think it would be last night lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Yes its Blackford and he needs attention that bad. Bloomer was first loser which makes him a loser...
    It's all making sense now...

Did he win any legally? Doubtful...

You know I'm not a Pierce fan but when he won last night I have nothing but props. Had the best car and got the job done. Difference in most of us is in not a hater. I admit, watching the old man tear them arses up never gets old. When he steps out I will pull for Landers. I'm a loyal fan but not a hater

It's world 100 week and Bloomquist is getting more attention than Pierce and he wasn't even at Eldora. One day in the next prob 3 years the man will step out of the seat and then what are we all gonna talk about? Love him or hate him!? He is still the face of DLM racing.
    Only in your mind.

and his head is empty or is he talking about his lil head again I would say the latter

If they drag out that lawsuit he might not be back at Eldora.

None that reads 2016 lol!!!

That's me. Been on his team for 25 years. Even though he is the band wagon i never didn't pull for him. All teams have a off year and slow down, that's just how racing works. I don't jump ship for sure. Last year when Davenport did his thing it didn't make me switch teams it made me hate JD that much more. A true fan lol

He can't help it,he's just like some of these other turds on here that want to have his baby,it was a beautiful thing not seeing Coke and Dope at the World......ha ha ha he he he ha

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Did he win any legally? Doubtful...
    same thing I was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by pkracer View Post
    If they drag out that lawsuit he might not be back at Eldora.
    and yet the Dream and the World will still go on.

K1ngcat, there you go with the woman gossip bullchit. Be a man, say it to his face not for everyone else to read. He has a family too my guy. You ever seen him use the crap?? Hell no! You wanted an autograph but he was cutting tires and your still sour?? You can't use drugs and be successful for 30 plus years. Doesn't add up