Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

are you so sure I would n't trust billary to wipe my neighbor dogs azz and her running mate that sob needs to be in the funny farm he makes uncle Joe look normal

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Trump voters equal a dumb @ss vote! Being a Stewy fan you probably know that.if he doesn't pay taxes, how's he going to make all these things great as he said?? It takes tax dollars?? He is a draft dodger and don't pay taxes?? Humm!!??
    Hillary voters=moron vote

Yes, when all else fails, bring Stewart into the conversation. Idiot

If I need to tell Jr, then you are dumber than your posts show! You just keep on looking for your perfect candidate that only runs on over turning Roe vs Wade!! and doesn't care about anything else!! I bet old Trumper could tell you he'll get it overturned but the next day he states he will push the button!! You'd still be dumb enough to vote for him!! By the way, how's rehab going for your racism and sexists ways?? I bet a woman becoming president is worse for you than an African American!! Oh I forgot I wasn't supposed to reply!! After I get done reading my bible tonight, I'll say a prayer for you Jr. Now, boys watch the chosen one tell us his gospel!!
    Since you brought it up, lets expound!

When Kaine had to explain his religious beliefs, he failed miserably. You and the rest of the world probly thought he answered the question brilliantly. On the other hand, Pence IMMEDIATELY proclaimed he accepted Christ as his Savior! (which is the only correct answer)

Then, Kaine tried to explain his pro-abortion beliefs in which he failed miserably, AGAIN! Yet, Pence immediately states a Bible verse saying, "God knew me in my mothers womb", which should be the belief of every person not just Christians.

I said that to say this.....by his own words, Kaine is a PHONY....just like YOU!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Pence is just a Bible thumper who thinks what he believes needs to be believed by everyone else, which is BS. He can have his own beliefs and I can have mine. He can be against abortion but he has no right to tell my wife, my daughter, or anyone else what to do with their body. It's funny republicans claim to be the party of less government until it comes to telling people what to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsracing View Post
    Pence is just a Bible thumper who thinks what he believes needs to be believed by everyone else, which is BS. He can have his own beliefs and I can have mine. He can be against abortion but he has no right to tell my wife, my daughter, or anyone else what to do with their body. It's funny republicans claim to be the party of less government until it comes to telling people what to believe.
    Be careful cjs, Jr will come after you. I don't know if your aware he is the chosen one and gate keeper of 4m. He's been quoted as saying no woman should be president and his view on abortion is very clear. It's the only reason he votes. So, he most likely don't care what a woman has to say about their bodies. He's the typical hard core Conservative that preaches less govt!! But, truly wants Uncle Sam to tell people how to live their lives as long as it fits his views.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Since you brought it up, lets expound!

When Kaine had to explain his religious beliefs, he failed miserably. You and the rest of the world probly thought he answered the question brilliantly. On the other hand, Pence IMMEDIATELY proclaimed he accepted Christ as his Savior! (which is the only correct answer)

Then, Kaine tried to explain his pro-abortion beliefs in which he failed miserably, AGAIN! Yet, Pence immediately states a Bible verse saying, "God knew me in my mothers womb", which should be the belief of every person not just Christians.

I said that to say this.....by his own words, Kaine is a PHONY....just like YOU!
    Oh Jr, give it a rest. Your not voting for Vice President! President is all that matters. I hope Trumpy is asked that question, and we'll see "which" answer he decides to give this time! Haha What are you going to do when you someday reach the heavens (that's if you get over your racists and sexist ways) and there are Moderates and Democrats there with you? Will you protest? You need to lighten up.

So then its safe to say, you don't want your govt to protect your wife and daughter from a rapist or murderer!

You cant have it both ways!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Oh Jr, give it a rest. Your not voting for Vice President! President is all that matters. I hope Trumpy is asked that question, and we'll see "which" answer he decides to give this time! Haha What are you going to do when you someday reach the heavens (that's if you get over your racists and sexist ways) and there are Moderates and Democrats there with you? Will you protest? You need to lighten up.
    There will be only 1 type of person in heaven. Probly not you and definitely not Moderates or Democrats!

Clear enough.....Mr. Phony! You, Hilary, and Kaine have a lot in common, and none of it is good!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nks-to-timing/ pence come and collected kaine a lunatic

Pence never told anyone what to believe. You guys either don't hear right or you choose to be stupid and parrot the Progressive liberals book of lies and Communism.

He has the right to stand for what he believes in, and it isn't killing babies. And if the citizens vote to stop abortions then it will be the law of the land. Be glad you weren't dumpsterized at birth.

You set there and let the liberal media tell you what to believe all day and that is why you feel like someone is trying to tell you how to live. When in reality, your own party is the one taking your freedoms and rights away.

I get so depressed seeing how some people have been totally mislead and brainwashed by the media and Democrat party.

There will be only 1 type of person in heaven. Probly not you and definitely not Moderates or Democrats!

Clear enough.....Mr. Phony! You, Hilary, and Kaine have a lot in common, and none of it is good!
    I got two simple questions for you Jr. In your world, would a woman who is viciously assaulted and then becomes pregnant should she be allowed to have an abortion or must keep the baby? Also, is a woman allowed to come out of the house and vote?? I know several very controlling "your types" over my lifetime and it will be interesting to see your truthful answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Pence never told anyone what to believe. You guys either don't hear right or you choose to be stupid and parrot the Progressive liberals book of lies and Communism.

He has the right to stand for what he believes in, and it isn't killing babies. And if the citizens vote to stop abortions then it will be the law of the land. Be glad you weren't dumpsterized at birth.

You set there and let the liberal media tell you what to believe all day and that is why you feel like someone is trying to tell you how to live. When in reality, your own party is the one taking your freedoms and rights away.

I get so depressed seeing how some people have been totally mislead and brainwashed by the media and Democrat party.
    Me to CW, it's sad what the conservative talk radio and FOX news has done to divide this great nation. We can see it first hand, right here on the Tailgate section. Very depressing!

Me to CW, it's sad what the conservative talk radio and FOX news has done to divide this great nation. We can see it first hand, right here on the Tailgate section. Very depressing!
    Its hard to be humble, when you're right!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I got two simple questions for you Jr. In your world, would a woman who is viciously assaulted and then becomes pregnant should she be allowed to have an abortion or must keep the baby? Also, is a woman allowed to come out of the house and vote?? I know several very controlling "your types" over my lifetime and it will be interesting to see your truthful answers.
    Did that woman make that baby or just participate?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Did that woman make that baby or just participate?
    It's two simple questions, answer them. "Participate"??? You are one messed up bible thumper!!

They are trying to save the nation actually, not that you have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    They are trying to save the nation actually, not that you have a clue.

They are not doing anything except feeding to the doom and gloomers like yourself. I will admit Pence was much better last night. But, the VP doesn't ever matter. Did you see Trymp taking credit for his performance?? The big show is Sunday. Can't wait to see Trump prepared for a debate! Haha maybe instead of insults, we can get to how he or she will you do things and actually get them done???

They are not doing anything except feeding to the doom and gloomers like yourself. I will admit Pence was much better last night. But, the VP doesn't ever matter. Did you see Trymp taking credit for his performance?? The big show is Sunday. Can't wait to see Trump prepared for a debate! Haha maybe instead of insults, we can get to how will you do things and actually get them done???
    You call them hit jobs debates???? In the tank moderators letting Kaine and Unable interrupt and talk over 60% of the night? You really like the media and Democrat party taking control by force don't you? You really need to answer for your stupidity and please don't take the good people down with you.

I heard part of those debates today how un profeesional on caines part and that guy is a complete nut job backed by guess who yep soros