Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

How do you know what I do? You only know what you read INTO what I say on here. Don't presume you are all knowing. I have said before, I have no idea what is in your heart and don't make any judgment of you on what I read apart from the fact that you seem very hostile toward me at every opportunity because I don't agree with your opinion of the lunatic running for president named Donald Trump.

Remember, in as much as it is within your ability, strive to not be quarrelsome among your brothers. So having said that, have a good night and I will bow out of this forum again. Quite frankly, the attitude one gets met with here when one doesn't not fully support the agenda of those here is pretty nasty and disagreeable. I think I'll focus my attention on more peaceful and productive things.

Seriously, if I have offended or upset you, it was never my intention. I just disagree with you. And no, I will not be dragging my pastor into some petty silly quarrel over nothing of importance. It is demeaning to him and to me. And frankly it's childish.

Have a good evening, again. And please accept my apology for being willing to disagree with you. It seems to cause you great distress, so it is better for me to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    How do you know what I do? You only know what you read INTO what I say on here. Don't presume you are all knowing. I have said before, I have no idea what is in your heart and don't make any judgment of you on what I read apart from the fact that you seem very hostile toward me at every opportunity because I don't agree with your opinion of the lunatic running for president named Donald Trump.

Remember, in as much as it is within your ability, strive to not be quarrelsome among your brothers. So having said that, have a good night and I will bow out of this forum again. Quite frankly, the attitude one gets met with here when one doesn't not fully support the agenda of those here is pretty nasty and disagreeable. I think I'll focus my attention on more peaceful and productive things.

Seriously, if I have offended or upset you, it was never my intention. I just disagree with you. And no, I will not be dragging my pastor into some petty silly quarrel over nothing of importance. It is demeaning to him and to me. And frankly it's childish.

Have a good evening, again. And please accept my apology for being willing to disagree with you. It seems to cause you great distress, so it is better for me to leave.
    The Bible clearly states to "seek wise counsel", it was not meant to admonish you but to help you! You should be able to defend your faith to anyone.

I mean no ill will to you but a lot of your posts contradict themselves.

I expect a Christian to be one, in all things. You seem to take liberties where there is none. I surely don't expect you or anyone to be perfect as we well know that is not possible.....but we should strive for it!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 10-14-2016 at 06:08 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

You're a Southern Baptist, right?

I don't know who this guy is, but this is what I found from what appears to be your church leadership. Of course, I am pretty sure even if this is your church you will slam him too. But I found his take on this election and Donald Trump refreshing.

God places leadership in the churches over us at his choosing. When someone at this level speaks, I kinda think it is in our own best interests to listen and not argue.
    No im a Christian, Bible believer, then a Southern Baptist! Huge difference. I don't agree with all Baptists doctrine. I get most of my Biblical knowledge from John Macarthur's books in California. He is probly the leading authority on interpreting scripture.

I really don't get this Russell Moores point. The entire article is all over the place. He might be another Judas!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I don't know who this guy is, but this is what I found from what appears to be your church leadership. Of course, I am pretty sure even if this is your church you will slam him too. But I found his take on this election and Donald Trump refreshing.

God places leadership in the churches over us at his choosing. When someone at this level speaks, I kinda think it is in our own best interests to listen and not argue.
    We all know the nut picks and chooses what parts of an interview to put to print . I would tend to believe what he says more if it came straight from his mouth!

This Moore guy is basing his argument on a wrong premise. The one that sticks out is what the media has a lot of the nation believing. He claims Trump "picks on immigrants". Not true at all. Show me where he actually said anything negative about ALL immigrants........he hasn't.
    The media and the Clinton camp all focus on the parts of the immigrants Trump says need stronger vetting and better border enforcement.

i.e. He said some Mexican immigrants are rapists, drug dealers etc...... Nobody can argue that is TRUE. They just conveniently never include the part where he said "and some, I assume are good people."

He wants stronger vetting of Muslim immigrants. I hate to break it to you and the left.... News flash....most of the terrorists have ties to the Muslim religion. I'm sorry if that offends some people. It is nevertheless true.

Because he wants to know more about Muslim immigrants.....he's automatically a bigot. Why?

hey tnie if hillary said all those thing that supposedly Trump said what would you do hate to break it to you Tnie but Trump is not republican or dem he is an american that want to country to survive , now that take your blinders off , do you really want the clinton in office with all their corruption they have done I wouldn't trust them to wipe my neighbors dog's ass

Skids, it is one thing for someone speaking publicly to express ideas such as "stay away from the vipers" "beware of the wolves in sheep's clothing" as a means of teaching and admonishment and instruction.

It is quite another to attack an individual personally with those kind of words. Christ NEVER singled out a single person and viciously attacked them. He did admonish people, he did offer words of correction, but he never did it with a malicious heart or to deliberately single out one person and shame them or attack them. Christ did everything as we are instructed to: reach out with love and compassion and kind words.

And here is the verse in Matthew, even when Christ was "righteously angry" he did not call anyone specifically a thief, he did not attack any individual with personal insults, he addressed them as a group and described what they had done to God's Temple. Big difference.
    Call it admonishing then. You seem to imply Jesus never got angry. Jesus was ANGRY when he found the money changers in the temple. You don't overturn tables with "compassion and kind words."

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    I think I have pretty much proven some of you have no respect for women! And use them as objects. And try and use the bible to justify your views! Its sort of sad and pathetic!! Now, I got to get back to watching the news, more creepy stuff coming out about Trump!! Need lots of popcorn and beer the next four weeks!! Hey, just a thought!! It's one thing to be irate over his greed, power and money have taken over our politics!! I think we all can agree there!!! And it would be great to change things!!! But, this blow hard, idiot, hate filled, ego driven Trump is not the answer!! He makes us look terrible!! Is this really the kind of guy you want leading our country?? If so, then you don't truly care about things. And I won't even bring up the things that he has said about some who have defended it!! Hillary thanks you!!
    You still haven't answered my questions...
    How am I disrespecting women by not wanting the SEPARATE life within them to be respected???
    Where do YOU draw the line for abortion??? Is it a "women's right" to have that baby partially delivered and stabbed in the head and it's brains sucked out???? Is that still a "woman's right" mud duck????? Please answer me. No deflection. Just answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    You still haven't answered my questions...
    How am I disrespecting women by not wanting the SEPARATE life within them to be respected???
    Where do YOU draw the line for abortion??? Is it a "women's right" to have that baby partially delivered and stabbed in the head and it's brains sucked out???? Is that still a "woman's right" mud duck????? Please answer me. No deflection. Just answer the question.
    All I hear .....crickets!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

MUD CLUCK SS12 TNIE IS THIS YOU LOL And to think I only thought jealous wives with dyke haircuts voted for Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    MUD CLUCK SS12 TNIE IS THIS YOU LOL And to think I only thought jealous wives with dyke haircuts voted for Hillary
    Go easy, they are in their designated safe space right now to ease their traumatic day.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Go easy, they are in their designated safe space right now to ease their traumatic day.
    LOL....maybe they are hitching a ride with Whoopie, Cher, and Rosie! (we could only be so lucky)
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

seen tnie trying to hitch a ride with rosie is that true

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    seen tnie trying to hitch a ride with rosie is that true
    No he was seen with his pastor Al Sharpton and Reverend Wrong (Wright). All Aboard for Canada, Bye Bye. Don't forget Mud Duck, SS12. I hear it's cold their right now. Burrrrr.