Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    I don't know about her having pneumonia. But, Trump had something more severe tonight than pneumonia!! I believe his stamina was down some tonight! He should have just went to the ER and skipped the debate. That was painful to watch. She handed him his hair piece tonight! Ouch!! She could have stood up there and just had that fake smile all night and not said a word and let him keep putting his foot in his mouth!! How about the comment "he's smart for not paying his taxes"?? How's he going to pay for all those great things he promises when he's not even paying taxes!! Boys, you can spin it all you want!! You allowed the worst candidate you could to become the Republican nominee and you believe him?! Again, Hillary appreciates you for allowing him to be the Republican nominee. Maybe it's not to late for him to bow out?? HAHA It's even painful to watch his staff trying to sin it for him!! I bet it was all the fault of that microphone for his idiotic performance! I'll get back to you come election night. Carry on boys!!
    Oh BS!!!! Pretend on radical Progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    I would tend to agree. Most people in this nation don't seem to give two craps about truth or fact or leadership any more, they just keep screaming for someone to come along and beat everyone up they dislike. The more hateful and malicious, the better.

I just can't imagine what a complete train wreck this nation is going to be after 4 years of wishy washy man who makes everything up on the spur of the moment, with no plan, no knowledge and no well thought out strategy for the nation and foreign policy leading us.

We are going to fast become a has been on the world stage with this clown at the helm. Hopefully he will do so much damage so fast we can impeach him for incompetence or at the very least his legion of followers will see the big mistake they made and we can have someone with some sense in 2020.

PT Barnum was right.
    Don't mention Hillary though. An evil Communistic puppet of Globalism. Oh no don't say a word about her. A woman that would let this nation 100% collapse and then act like she is it's only savior. With the media still carrying the water for the third straight term of the Progressive Communist movement. That's just a better choice right tnie?

Even if they use a hologram while she is too weak to address the public. Is Trump Bush's fault too BTW? The mentality of loyal liberals is beyond normal. To say the least.

You really believe that the Democrat party is on the right track? No they are destroying western civilization. Just because they are mainly old white people means nothing to these morally corrupt revolutionaries. Their goals are to destroy this nation as founded. The proof is there for you to see every day. But no, let them tell you Trump is the problem. Or whomever the Republicans would have nominated it would be the same accusations of incompetence, and racism, and blah blah blah. A media that is totally a partisan tool spewing propaganda and trying to tell people what to think and believe and twisting the truth and the facts of whatever they please with total abandon.

Trump 2016, at least we have a chance.

Trump won the debate because Hillary just plain makes people sick to see and hear. And Lester Holt was a hatchet man who did his best to silence Trump and let Hillary blab her crap for almost 60% of the air time.

and you love Hillary we know you do

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Don't mention Hillary though. An evil Communistic puppet of Globalism. Oh no don't say a word about her. A woman that would let this nation 100% collapse and then act like she is it's only savior. With the media still carrying the water for the third straight term of the Progressive Communist movement. That's just a better choice right tnie?

Even if they use a hologram while she is too weak to address the public. Is Trump Bush's fault too BTW? The mentality of loyal liberals is beyond normal. To say the least.

You really believe that the Democrat party is on the right track? No they are destroying western civilization. Just because they are mainly old white people means nothing to these morally corrupt revolutionaries. Their goals are to destroy this nation as founded. The proof is there for you to see every day. But no, let them tell you Trump is the problem. Or whomever the Republicans would have nominated it would be the same accusations of incompetence, and racism, and blah blah blah. A media that is totally a partisan tool spewing propaganda and trying to tell people what to think and believe and twisting the truth and the facts of whatever they please with total abandon.

Trump won the debate because Hillary just plain makes people sick to see and hear. And Lester Holt was a hatchet man who did his best to silence Trump and let Hillary blab her crap for almost 60% of the air time.
    No doubt Holt is a pathetic liberal!

He interrupted Trump 41 times, Hilary 7!

He fact-checked Trump 4 times, Hilary ZERO!

No questions on the email or foundation scandals....he only offered Hilary a rebuttal!

No doubt, the fix was on! However, most saw right through it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Would you expect anything less from nbc

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Would you expect anything less from nbc
    I thought Lester would be more professional than that!

I guess a Libtard cant help it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    No doubt Holt is a pathetic liberal!

He interrupted Trump 41 times, Hilary 7!

He fact-checked Trump 4 times, Hilary ZERO!

No questions on the email or foundation scandals....he only offered Hilary a rebuttal!

No doubt, the fix was on! However, most saw right through it!
    Some people actually love that when freedom of speech is stripped away from the Republican, party first, sanity and truth second.

I thought Lester would be more professional than that!

I guess a Libtard cant help it!
    That man needs a kick in the hind end! Didn't realize he would be that rude and partisan.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

Blame it on poor ol Lester the African American CW for Trumps pathetic performance!! Maybe next time the moderator will be Hispanic that way Donnie can use that as his excuse for being a dim wit!! If you boys think Trump won that debate, reality has left you! Maybe the guy should actually concern himself with actual policies and World affairs instead of winging it with one liners! The woman handed him his @ss last night!! I bet his kids told him last night, Daddy you really screwed the pooch out there!! But, it's okay Daddy you need no substance, professionalism, decorum, or knowledge of anything for your supporters! They can't think for themselves!! When you got to divert to "ask Sean Hannity to confirm my lies"!! Your having a bad debate boys!! Just saying!!

Blame it on poor ol Lester the African American CW for Trumps pathetic performance!! Maybe next time the moderator will be Hispanic that way Donnie can use that as his excuse for being a dim wit!! If you boys think Trump won that debate, reality has left you! Maybe the guy should actually concern himself with actual policies and World affairs instead of winging it with one liners! The woman handed him his @ss last night!! I bet his kids told him last night, Daddy you really screwed the pooch out there!! But, it's okay Daddy you need no substance, professionalism, decorum, or knowledge of anything for your supporters! They can't think for themselves!! When you got to divert to "ask Sean Hannity to confirm my lies"!! Your having a bad debate boys!! Just saying!!
    Two of the most liberal polls show Trump trounced your girl! Get a life, Libtard!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

anybody that votes for hillary need to be shot in the head, I would n't let that bitch wipe my neighbors dogs ass

No, I'm sick of all of the Lester Holt's in the liberal media, they all do the same crooked job of lying and deceiving the public. And you fall for it all. Major FOOL award is yours hands down. Why do you choose to side with radical revolutionaries? Don't like America as it is?

because he is a f'n fool

Two of the most liberal polls show Trump trounced your girl! Get a life, Libtard!
    Cluck needs a reality check. Make America great again cluck, move out of it.

Make America Great Again.....is a double entendre.....Kick the globalist out of America...ie, George Soros

For a guy with no knowledge he says months ago that naoto is outdated and not affective on terrorism "..................and poof all of the sudden naoto forms a terrorism task force within itself !!!!!! Not too shabby for a dim wit that has only been at this a very short time compared to most and they can't come with the idea themselves? Trump will trounce the rapist enabler in November and in 4 years America will be great again !!!! Mud packer can leave at any time !!!!!

How do you know NATO hadn't been planning that way before Trump started floating that idea? NATO has been sending peacekeepers to trouble spots around the world forever. Combating "terrorism" maybe wasn't the name they were using, but NATO was keeping watch on all forms of aggression long before the Donald inherited his first 14 million..... And they will be around long after he is nothing but a memory in American politics, regardless of whether he wins this election or not.

Just for good measure I googled nato combat terrorism and this was one of the first things that popped up...

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/topics_50084.htm

So NATO allies have been addressing or working together to combat terrorism since at least prior to 1999 if you look at NATO milestones in the fight against terrorism section. So much for this all being the Donald the Great's idea.

But then there is nothing Donald Trump doesn't know, hasn't thought of, or won't take credit for even if it wasn't his idea. Just ask him. He's perfect and everything he does is the best, the most wonderful, the greatest.

He has lived in his own empire so long he has no grasp on reality. He is truly one disturbed individual. It's just kind of sad that so many people will follow this madman.
    Last edited by t.nie; 09-27-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Clayton, Lester Holt was abysmal at holding Hilary to account. When she gave her explanation that with the email server she just "made a mistake" he didn't challenge her on that at all. He should have grilled her on that one, like "So why should Americans trust you not to make the same kind of error in judgment on a matter of national security in the future? Why should they trust you? That was a pretty big and dangerous "mistake" and I think you owe the American people a better explanation than "oops! sorry! my bad! Colin Powell told me he did it too!"

But Trump let her off on many things too. And in some ways, its not just the moderators job to fact check, Donald should have been on top of things enough to go after her even if the moderator didn't.

I think that after it was over, the people in his camp behind the scenes were probably well aware he came off exactly as could be expected, which was not knowledgable and underprepared. But they also knew he would do what people like him always do, claim victory, retreat to safe havens with softball interviews and friendly faces, throw insults at the system, the moderator, his opponent, and basically do a lot of damage control through misinformation and propaganda and lies and denials after the fact.

He is still his own best advocate and own worst enemy. We will have to see how far his "style over substance" gets him.

of course he didn't look what station he is on only second to cnn the nato policy has been around since 2002 and what have they done but get things worse thanks for showing it I believe Trump said he wants out of NATO I couldn't imagine why
    Last edited by old fan; 09-27-2016 at 10:06 PM.