Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I think he's dining on some fine crow that BBQBoy grilled just for him!
    Hopefully he put some fine juice in with that crow.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrocket1 View Post
    Last I knew, second was the first loser!
    Maybe just Maybe this is him?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrocket1 View Post
    Last I knew, second was the first loser!
    First loser or SORE Loser! ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    It must be a B!tch to be butthurt over someone exceeding other peoples expectations when the chances were pretty good.
    Who exceeded expectations? All the die hard bloomer fans talked about it like the $40,000 was going back to Tennessee. It would have been foolish for anyone to not expect him to finish at least top 5 as long as he didn't have problems. I would call that living up to expectations, not exceeding them.
    I don't really care for the guy, mainly because of his attitude, but he is very knowledgeable when it comes to the car and is capable of winning anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    And 1 of them got a $30.000.00 payday. Not bad for not being in a Mod for quite some time. Anything else?
    That he did! Which brings up the point, how do you sue someone for hindering your ability to make a living when you go make $30,000 the same night? Yes, maybe he would have won $49,000 at Eldora, but maybe he wouldn't have made the race either. You never know, he didn't the last trip there.

you juice you lose

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    you juice you lose
    He must notta juiced.....he won 30k!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

So and your point is thats a far cry from 69 k

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Who exceeded expectations? All the die hard bloomer fans talked about it like the $40,000 was going back to Tennessee. It would have been foolish for anyone to not expect him to finish at least top 5 as long as he didn't have problems. I would call that living up to expectations, not exceeding them.
    I don't really care for the guy, mainly because of his attitude, but he is very knowledgeable when it comes to the car and is capable of winning anywhere.

That he did! Which brings up the point, how do you sue someone for hindering your ability to make a living when you go make $30,000 the same night? Yes, maybe he would have won $49,000 at Eldora, but maybe he wouldn't have made the race either. You never know, he didn't the last trip there.
    Cost alot to maintain 2-3 cars at a high level not including other bills that go with them. Add in travel expenses. I'd have to assume alot of that money will be spent preparing and racing speedweeks this winter.

And the whole butt hurt comment wasn't specifically directed to the Bloomquist haters.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    he must notta juiced.....he won 30k!
    where did he get the other 10 it paid 20k for second

I find it extremely interesting that with UPS not running on Saturday and Sunday (except Saturday delivery on next day air), that Friday and Saturday night samples were delivered to NC and already tested? And how were samples collected at 3am Friday morning at the end of Thursday's show given to a union paid UPS driver just patiently waiting for things to be over and drive them to NC as someone else said? Sure nothing smells of BS here guys...lets all move along.
    Can everyone put down their cups of Haterade long enough to call bull$hit for once?

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    where did he get the other 10 it paid 20k for second
    Show up money, for the #1 Late Model ever. And now he has shown why?

Some UPS will run on Saturday. They have a depot down the road here so I see them sometimes. Especially with Monday last week being a holiday. FedEx also. BUT I'm not saying he is correct though. Normally it take probly 2-3 days for it to get there.

Did someone say they were testing on site or were they just taking the tires to a place on site to take samples.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Show up money, for the #1 Late Model ever. And now he has shown why?
    Litey gets free popcorn for the day when he shows up at the parts store. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Some UPS will run on Saturday. They have a depot down the road here so I see them sometimes. Especially with Monday last week being a holiday. FedEx also. BUT I'm not saying he is correct though. Normally it take probly 2-3 days for it to get there.

Did someone say they were testing on site or were they just taking the tires to a place on site to take samples.
    They tried to get ahold of Tony. But he was in a fight. So they did it on there own. Everyone of those 108 cars passed tire test. If you can believe that? But they only found 1 car with the deck height 4" high.

Mustve been the algae in the pond that caused it. They now switched sources and no one was caught.

I'm pretty sure the other drivers in the lawsuit are innocent. Scott had so much juice on his tires that it leaked onto the track and the other drivers drove through it and infected their tires. They should sue Scott because he is obviously the reason they were suspended!! Sorry Bloomer and crew I'm really trying to make new friends!! Lol

The UPS deal IS BS. If they were sent to NC they might have got there today. Its all a scam
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Normally samples sent in from Sat. night get results on Tue. That is two day turn around, not counting Sun. If they didn't use USPS and Labs worked over time, The results came back right on time.

The green light is probably on for the tire cheaters, this week. Lucas Oil never catches anyone. Do they even send any samples to the lab?

Eldora speedway invested several thousand dollars in to a quick turn around on tire testing. It must of worked, results came quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The UPS deal IS BS. If they were sent to NC they might have got there today. Its all a scam
    I smell a colored gentleman in the lumber business! LOL
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!