Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Keep calling out names since that's what you came on here for.
    Care less what you think I knew this would draw out the people intended and it did...you're a double talking bench racing uneducated yellow hammer basher...move on...go to another thread....useless comments are not wanted or needed in this thread...go take the pedefile sign out of your yard...next? This is easy cmon Pierce haters don't be shy im just getting warmed up
    Last edited by pierceFAN; 09-12-2016 at 11:53 PM.

If I was a member of the Pierce family, which you claim to be, how I would like you on here screaming F you to others. Not very professional if ya ask me. You're probably the main reason people.on this forum bash Bobby.

Just for the record, I never have put Bobby down. Any one person that pays attention to this kind of racing knew he would have his time to shine.

lol. Keep talking about stuff you know nothing about. I'm sure Pierce's are proud of you. In fact they probly have no idea who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    If I was a member of the Pierce family, which you claim to be, how I would like you on here screaming F you to others. Not very professional if ya ask me. You're probably the main reason people.on this forum bash Bobby.

Just for the record, I never have put Bobby down. Any one person that pays attention to this kind of racing knew he would have his time to shine.
    Never said i was a member of the family...carry on..,next?

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Never said i was a member of the family...carry on..,next?

I must've confused you with someone else on here then....carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    lol. Keep talking about stuff you know nothing about. I'm sure Pierce's are proud of you. In fact they probly have no idea who you are.
    Give it a rest...please....you have no Merritt and you bad mouth them...you've done it before so don't come on here with your all mighty Saint hood save it...you and jack off and others are just who this post is for so if you want to go toe to toe with me tonight my suggestion is to move on...you guys have bashed him every way possible

It's true, Piercefan is an adopted son of an adopted sister that used to sweep the shop for old man Pierce. By my calculations he is .0000034001 Pierce. Let the man root for his brother if he wants. Piercefan when they call you a liar, I will always have your back. Piercefans real name is Bobby Piercesterson! I can prove it

Give it a rest??? Your the one all upset because people have an opinion and you disagree with it. Maybe you shouldn't be on here then if your so sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    .well tonight I had enough Jameson in me where I'm ready to battle each and every one of you so bring it
    At least your drinking the good stuffHows that head feel this A.M.?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    It's true, Piercefan is an adopted son of an adopted sister that used to sweep the shop for old man Pierce. By my calculations he is .0000034001 Pierce. Let the man root for his brother if he wants. Piercefan when they call you a liar, I will always have your back. Piercefans real name is Bobby Piercesterson! I can prove it
    Might be your best work 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    At least your drinking the good stuffHows that head feel this A.M.?
    Head feels good....Jameson (aka truth serum) is good too 😊

Pierce fan why did you open this can of worms? How about just saying congratulations.

Nut job.. I have not seen that much bad on him from winning the World...most people have said he won it fair and clean...I think he just plane out classed the Field on this race....BUT I am still not a FAN of bobby.. I want Erb too win...SO Pi$$fan I DONT HATE HIM.. You are a NUT and pi$$ off.. You do more in 1 post too help people Dis like him...So you maybe just as much to blame as him...For the dis like.. so Way too go Bobby and pi$$ off piercefan...

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Pierce fan why did you open this can of worms? How about just saying congratulations.
    Because she's an idiot just like all the others in that family.

How can you call them idiots when you don't know them? Bobby and his sister are the most polite, considerate well behaved young people I have ever met compared to most kids these days. Bob came from the east end of Danville (as I did) where hard working blue collar folks lived. Please don't bash the Pierces if you don't know them personally.

so is bobby the 1st Illinois driver to win the world ? and is Knoxville doing any tire rule like the world and north south did?....Carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
    How can you call them idiots when you don't know them? Bobby and his sister are the most polite, considerate well behaved young people I have ever met compared to most kids these days. Bob came from the east end of Danville (as I did) where hard working blue collar folks lived. Please don't bash the Pierces if you don't know them personally.
    There are more then one person in Danville that think less of the Pierces then you think of them..I have Knowed Bob for years.. And I am NOT a big fan or think much of him...All too there own I say you want too LOVE him go right a head.. But dont tell me you live there and ALL the People in Danville LOVE them We all know better...

Quote Originally Posted by birky time View Post
    so is bobby the 1st Illinois driver to win the world ? and is Knoxville doing any tire rule like the world and north south did?....Carry on
    I think i he is the First...to win it from ILL.
    ADD
    Went and checked and did not see a ILL. driver on the List...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 09-13-2016 at 09:20 AM.

If you really look, there isn't anything not to like about Bobby. He is humble, kind and considerate. He shows good sportsmanship. Congratulates the guys that win. He very seldom has invalid excuses for not winning. He has never been caught cheating. I never heard him rub in a win to the other competitors, like, Hope they enjoyed that A$$ kicking. He still laughs about the over rated driver, when he could have a lot of fun the the haters expense. As far as his family goes, I have never seen a time when the race fan wasn't greeted with a smile and friendly greeting. A lot more than can be said for some others.

Has Bobby run over race cars? Sure, just like every other racer, learning the ropes, except they get forgotten because their not in the spotlight.

Some day, all these haters are going to say, "yes I remember Bobby, one of the best ever." and hope no one remembers all the bad mouthing they did. They may even change their user names, so they can be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    If you really look, there isn't anything not to like about Bobby. He is humble, kind and considerate. He shows good sportsmanship. Congratulates the guys that win. He very seldom has invalid excuses for not winning. He has never been caught cheating. I never heard him rub in a win to the other competitors, like, Hope they enjoyed that A$$ kicking. He still laughs about the over rated driver, when he could have a lot of fun the the haters expense. As far as his family goes, I have never seen a time when the race fan wasn't greeted with a smile and friendly greeting. A lot more than can be said for some others.

Has Bobby run over race cars? Sure, just like every other racer, learning the ropes, except they get forgotten because their not in the spotlights

Some day, all these haters are going to say, "yes I remember Bobby, one of the best ever." and hope no one remembers all the bad mouthing they did. They may even change their user names, so they can be honest.
    Great post.....did I mention that Jameson is good? Lol