Default Sold..............

For sale is a 2004 Rocket black front combo car with the under rail rear. It has a appleton rack, Rocket spindles, Ruhlman uppers, two piece lowers with monostuds,4.86 winters quick change,twm birdcages,outlaw billet calipers,afco shocks,32 gallon fuel cell, qa1 black rod ends.17" kirkey seat, g-force belts.604 crate engine with dirtcar cable seals, and beehive springs.JDR E85 carb, MSD pro billet, morosa ultra 40 race wires, jones pullies,pro cam by baker fuel pump,falcon transmission and bell housing. Car comes with 3 Beadlocks and 6 non beadlocks which most are newer rims. Also will come with tires that are legal for Brownstown and also tires legal for Daughtery and some Illinois tracks. This is a straight and strong running car. The only reason I am selling is that I have had brain surgery and will not be able to race it any more. the picture is of the car this year before it got graphics and before it was raced. The body is still in decent shape, but has a few battle scars on it now. Car is race ready as it sits now. IT HAS BEEN SOLD !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bradley; 10-03-2016 at 07:48 PM.

car needs to go !

I wish I had or had a lot better sponsors to help get this I think it would be a good starter car I only say that for a couple reasons 1 being I would like to try moving up for next year, and 2 being it is a black rocket I think that is there first design. It would be a blast imo..