Default Nascar being sued for 500 million

Sued for discrimination. Not directing sponsors to minority teams. Instead directing them to teams like Earnhardt, Stewart etc. Does this surprise anyone? Any nut job can sue anybody. The nut jobs don't begin to understand the skill factor involved apparently. Sponsors apparently should be spending millions on minorities that might have a little talent. This is what you get when the Country turns liberal and starts allowing them power.

The Communist Progressive movement is seeking control of us all and will destroy this nation in time if allowed to continue on and on.

So now what? Does NASCAR have to play ball with the white house like the NFL?

My guess is they will tell the guy to shove it like they did when Jesse Jackson tried this carp. BTW Nascar still has prayer before the Race, do you know how much the liberals hate that? They haven't been able to stop that either. Nascar does deserve credit for not bending over this these people. SO FAR

http://www.dmsontrack.net/ this might be a lil tougher that's what nascar gets for only having 40 teams you know the good ole boys network

Well, the afro American Talk show Host Steve Hardy was included in the law suit as a partner who tried to start a team with Cox, but was rebuffed by Nascar. Hardy said today that was a lie and he never had any interest in any kind of race team. He said if Cox had any money he would sue him. So I think this thing is going south in a hurry.

s that hardy or harvey

[url]http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2016/09/20/steve-harvey-blasts-lawsuit-against-nascar/90747846/ I like Steve

I wasn't aware NASCAR was in the business of securing sponsors for anyone but them selves... news to me...

mud exactly

Darrell Wallace Jr

Breaking news......

NASCAR now suing the invisible fans that keep sneaking into the venues and hogging up all the seats.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

and you just the hog the seats and don't pay don't you

It's been tried and failed before.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    and you just the hog the seats and don't pay don't you
    Why would I pay for something I don't go to anymore?

You know, kinda like you with the dentist?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What they're trying to do is convince lesbians to become farmers,” he told listeners.

There’s a specific sinister motive to the sapphic shift, Limbaugh claimed: Ruining conservative voting blocs.

MAY 14, 2012 FILE PHOTO ;R26013;
    Shock jock Rush Limbaugh warned listeners of the danger of government-paid lesbian farmers. (JULIE SMITH/ASSOCIATED PRESS)
    "They are trying to bust up one of the last geographically conservative regions in the country; that's rural America," he said.

Rush Limbaugh's ratings appear to be sagging
    In fact, it may even be part of Obama’s plot to take away your guns.

“Rural America happens to be largely conservative. Rural America is made up of self-reliant, rugged individualist types. They happen to be big believers in the Second Amendment,” he said.

SO what's next teenie? Funding and a mandate from Obummer to make lesbain NASCAR race teams?

yeah that's what we need Danica would be the leader