Default Best Race You Seen In 2016 So Far?

What is the best race you have seen on the 2016 racing season so far?

Tell us what made it so great and who were the drivers involved in the race and what track was it at?

If you have a video of the race post it if you want too.

Mine will be the Carolina Clash Super Late Model Series race at Lancaster Super Speedway in Lancaster, South Carolina on September 3rd.

It involved Johnny Pursley, Jeff Smith, Ross Bailes and Ben Watkins. Smith would pass Pursley on the last lap coming out of turn 4 for the win.

The video is on DirtonDirt.

both Friday features of the world.

The labor day prp show was right up there too.

2016 Best Late Model Show: Friday Sept 9th, Preliminary night#2 of the World 100, first A feature:
    Devin and Bobby raced up through all the old guys under green: Mars, McDowell, Richards, O'Neil, etc...

However, Best RACE this year: Sat June 18th, All Star Ohio Speedweek at Waynesfield: Sheldon and Kyle Larson race for the lead through traffic.
    (Honorable mention for Jason Johnson nerfing Schatz out of the way and winning the Nationals Aug 13.)
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Feature 2 last Friday night at Eldora....Bobby Pierce, Devin Moran, Don O neal, Jimmy Mars, Dale McDowell and Josh Richards put on an amazing show....4 wide for the lead more than once......one of the best features of all time too

Show-Me 100.

That's a tough call but here goes.

The best racing we've seen in 2016 to date is probably the POWRi National Midget A-main Saturday, July 16th at Fairbury American Legion Speedway.

Runner-up would have to be The Little 500 wingless 410 sprint car race Saturday, May 28th at Anderson Speedway in Anderson, Indiana.

Second runner up would have to be the 100 lap Lucas Oil dirt late model race Tuesday, July 26th at Mighty Macon Speedway.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    That's a tough call but here goes.

The best racing we've seen in 2016 to date is probably the POWRi National Midget A-main Saturday, July 16th at Fairbury American Legion Speedway.

Runner-up would have to be The Little 500 wingless 410 sprint car race Saturday, May 28th at Anderson Speedway in Anderson, Indiana.

Second runner up would have to be the 100 lap Lucas Oil dirt late model race Tuesday, July 26th at Mighty Macon Speedway.

Pretty sure I seen them POWRi Midget races on tv sometime, they always put on a heck of a race.

I've only been to 3 dirt races all year, but my favorite was the North South 100. Just to see Pierce driving on the wall then pass Scott was amazing, I never thought it could happen. And that was his biggest career win......until last week, lol.

Please pass the chafing cream

I'm pretty sure we're all gonna change our opinions Saturday night