Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This thread is filled with hypocrisy. All from one poster, too. Impressive.

I was about to say it has become obvious that Dirt Draggin is just trolling (there is no way somebody could be that stupid), but then I reread the post and it has been obvious since the beginning of the thread. So congrats Dirt Draggin you got me.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    I cant stand Richards (incase some hadn't noticed) but I don't see anything wrong with his statement. I dont know him or his father personally, thats just my opinion
    My sentiments exactly sir. Maybe I'm just missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Really BS? He said he had a winning car-he did not. He did not win.
    Obviously you don't know sh!t about racing if you think "a winning car" always goes to victory lane. If anything, he was admitting he made mistakes that kept him from winning. That's far from being egotistical. I'm not a Richards fan, so to say, but give the guy a break.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Obviously you don't know sh!t about racing if you think "a winning car" always goes to victory lane. If anything, he was admitting he made mistakes that kept him from winning. That's far from being egotistical. I'm not a Richards fan, so to say, but give the guy a break.
    A winning car always goes to victory lane? When did you start following this thread? If you don't think I know anything about racing-then I feel good about saying YOU don't know $hit about anything.Jesus any driver out there could of said he made mistakes out there(Moyer),so why did Richards really say what he did? POOR LOSER. Glad to hear you're not a Richards fan(nice cover)

How exactly does that make him an egomaniac? The best car doesn't always win and he was just stating that he had a car capable of winning. Drivers say this all the time.

Default Wow

People will b!tch about anything and everything. He says I think we had a winning car and Mr. Dirt Late Model here takes exception to it. Not a dam thing wrong with what he said, or if anyone said it near the front of a race who was capable of winning. And I'm a Josh fan, don't worry about the cover. I'm curious who you like Mr. Dirt Late Model, obviously someone who doesn't think they have a winning car.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Is he really that much of an egomaniac? He may win the next 2 nights, but show a little respect if you possibly can....
    26 posts can't be wrong. Unanimously, you are a dipsh1t.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    People will b!tch about anything and everything. He says I think we had a winning car and Mr. Dirt Late Model here takes exception to it. Not a dam thing wrong with what he said, or if anyone said it near the front of a race who was capable of winning. And I'm a Josh fan, don't worry about the cover. I'm curious who you like Mr. Dirt Late Model, obviously someone who doesn't think they have a winning car.
    Oooh,somebody must have jock itch.Obviously,another J.R. fan.You guys are really off your nut hugging game today,for sure.Typical you don't really read or comprehend much- I did indicate who I respect most in dirt racing.LOOK FOR IT and start bitching some more!!

One more Thread that goes no were and says nothing....Means Nothing and says Nothing...Can we get back too some sort of Speaking about racing....Please......

Old fan will be impressed by this high level of trolling.

Its funny how the second place finisher(Bshepp) says one thing, then the third place finisher says something opposite. “We tried our best to get up there. We drove hard, but Billy was just better than everyone tonight.

Realistically though, no one was going to catch Moyer.

I went back and watched a bunch of DOD videos where Josh was on the podium this year and not one of his interviews sounded disrespectful including last night. I think the difference last night might have been the fact that he started 6th and both in front of him started on front row. But even with what he said it is nothing like the disrespectful interviews that Bloomquist gives when he gets beat. He always has the best car and even said this in Feb this year I had the best car (finished 4th) but the winner (Richards at Volusia) had different tires. And Bloomquists interview at Florence classless.

Thumbs down

A winning car always goes to victory lane? When did you start following this thread? If you don't think I know anything about racing-then I feel good about saying YOU don't know $hit about anything.Jesus any driver out there could of said he made mistakes out there(Moyer),so why did Richards really say what he did? POOR LOSER. Glad to hear you're not a Richards fan(nice cover)
    "I think we had A winning car" Where the h3ll does he say he had THE winning car? You either don't know sh!t about racing or you are trying to start sh!t...... either way you win the DIPSH!T of the year award. He said what he said because that's what came out of his mouth. Maybe we can suggest to Mark to spend a little money and send his kid to a public speaking class so he doesn't ruffle the feathers of a half a$$ed fan like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    I cant stand Richards (incase some hadn't noticed) but I don't see anything wrong with his statement. I dont know him or his father personally, thats just my opinion
    Ditto.

Geebus...although there is plenty not to like about the guy as a driver there isn't any reason to jump on something like that. Rigsby asked him if he had a winning car or maybe it was if he needed a few more laps to win it or if he just had a 3rd place car. He said he thought he had a winning car. It sounded like he was responding honestly, not beating his chest or disrespecting Moyer or B-Shep.

I'm not a fan of the WV boy but he called a spade a spade. 10 more laps if that and he was cashing the check. He had the most maneuverable car imo and we all know what the kid can do. He was right, he had the better car of the 3 around him. He had to pass alotta cars and passing at Knoxville really cost time

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    "I think we had A winning car" Where the h3ll does he say he had THE winning car? You either don't know sh!t about racing or you are trying to start sh!t...... either way you win the DIPSH!T of the year award. He said what he said because that's what came out of his mouth. Maybe we can suggest to Mark to spend a little money and send his kid to a public speaking class so he doesn't ruffle the feathers of a half a$$ed fan like yourself.
    You must be looney! A winning car or the winning car.That's your argument? How thoughtful-he said what he said because that's what came out of his mouth? You would even disgrace an idiot. BTW-it doesn't say anywhere that he had THE winning car(a winning car) .Pay attention if you can...

I asked this awhile back and I don't think I had a response. Did he race anything prior to LM?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I asked this awhile back and I don't think I had a response. Did he race anything prior to LM?
    I think he did some kart racing as a youngin'. He was like 13 the first time he was in a late model, though.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Nope. Straight from a go kart to a DLM. Mark owned the track a quarter mile from rocket chassis home base. I watched him practice at the age of probably 14-15 and it didn't take him long