Default 2016 Fun Fest

Can someone translate this for me?

Prices are as follows:
    Race car entry fee - $20 per class
    Primitive Camping - $20 per site for weekend
    Pit Pass *All Weekend* - $50 Adults / $20 Kids 6-12
    Single Day All Access Pass - $25
    Spectator Single Day All Access Pass - $25

Does that mean that it will cost $25 a day at Funfest and every pass is a pit pass; no cheaper GA only option?

I don't see where anything on the card either day is worth $25; just not too fun a price. Can someone please tell me I read something wrong?
    "The Wise One"

Mr. Price's phone # is listed on the website. He is the Promotor of Brownstown. Pretty easy guy to speak with. I'm sure if you called he would explain.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Your assumption is correct, at least that is how it has been in the past. Basically there are 3 times as many cars as what the pits will hold, so there are more cars in the spectator parking and camping areas than there are in the pits. Making the whole property basically the pit area. So everyone signs the paper and gets an arm band and has access to everything. It would be almost impossible to keep the general admission and pit admission separate. You still should call Jim Price to be sure though.......

Pretty sure Terry England is also in on Funfest. It hasen't been fun since it left The Burg ! 1 complete show on Friday night for Sprints, 1 complete show for Late Models on Saturday....everyone else has to be there both days which requires the 50 $ fee.....No odd and even Features, no Saturday night Specials..........it's really lost it's appeal.