Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Maybe more people will take notice now. The guy is one of the best.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    be nice to coconut lol
    In a class room you would have to go to the corner and shut up!!! The teachers would have broken enough wood on your hind end to build a house by now!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    You are like Cancer you show up and then you spread all over ..You dont do a thing thats helps you Just spread.. Then you Grow, and No one wants you . But you just keep coming back.. The worst thing is there is not a Drug to remove you..At lease when People hate on Bobby (not that they do) ..Hes winning, But you win nothing...It is a shame that you live to be a total A$$......
    https://youtu.be/IxAKFlpdcfc

If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    In a class room you would have to go to the corner and shut up!!! The teachers would have broken enough wood on your hind end to build a house by now!
    You stare at frozen juice cans because they say, "concentrate

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Maybe more people will take notice now. The guy is one of the best.
    I've always felt like he is a wheelman. He's just always been missing something setup wise for when it slows down.

Great win.
    Seems like he has been better in the Capital than the Longhorn.

Does anybody know if that is why he was back in the Capital @ Knoxville?

I know Clanton has had some good wins for Capital but this was probably the best win & should help sales.

Mikey is one of nicest guys in the garage area. I would have liked to seen him at my home track this year for the summer nationals race but, it got rained out and he never made it back for the make up race.

Quote Originally Posted by toyracer View Post
    Great win.

I know Clanton has had some good wins for Capital but this was probably the best win & should help sales.
    His DoD interview states that working with Marshall at Capital is like a family affair for him. Makes you feel welcomed and no one since CJ has taken him under there wing like that. Also that he felt like the deal at Capital was a long term commitment

Mikey was the fastest car for 100 laps. There where some faster for a few laps here or there. There where If, Buts, coulda's and wouldas, but Mikey was fast for the whole race. For a guy that don't run a Series, that's a great win. Congratulations.

watched video and Mikey was excellent... guess that since pretty much everytime you see Richards,Bloomer all over guys they usually get by them... Not this time was awesome to see Mikey hold them off

I am a big Erb fan, But i could Pull for Mikey after seeing him In V lane he sounds Like a Guy you could have a good time with...

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    You stare at frozen juice cans because they say, "concentrate
    BED WETTER cant help it he trys best he can
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

congratulations to the marlar team. I gained a huge amount of respect for mike back in mid 2000s when he and his buddy's showed up at TST on nascar weekend with a chevy pickup and an old open trailor and parked behind me. He then preceded to out run every body there and was very nice and respectful as he did it, great group of racers imo....

Great win.

Your answer was on another post but cant remember what it was. I think they were just trying out a longhorn or somthing. Im thiking he feels more comfertable in a capital thats why they stuck w them.

Someone close to that team can correct my gibberish. Lol
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Your answer was on another post but cant remember what it was. I think they were just trying out a longhorn or somthing. Im thiking he feels more comfertable in a capital thats why they stuck w them.

Someone close to that team can correct my gibberish. Lol
    Gibber on, gibber on!!!!

Congratulations to Mike and his crew !!! He had a good car all weekend. Nice to see him win.

Don't forget Mikey won a $20,000 to win...unloaded off open trailer...he's a wheel man for sure...if he had the $ others have the luxury of having...Mikey would have several Crowns...

I remember Mikey coming to the Hillbilly 100 in 2004 at Tyler County. I had never heard of him then. But he won it in a steel block. I'll never forget that.

Great win.Seems like he has been better in the Capital than the Longhorn.Does anybody know if that is why he was back in the Capital @ Knoxville?I know Clanton has had some good wins for Capital but this was probably the best win & should help sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Your answer was on another post but cant remember what it was. I think they were just trying out a longhorn or somthing. Im thiking he feels more comfertable in a capital thats why they stuck w them.Someone close to that team can correct my gibberish. Lol
    If Im not mistaking they were waiting on the Capitol car to be built. Tried a shorthorn in the mean time.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!