Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Knoxville Top 10

Mindless fact of the day: Capitol Bloomquist Pierce Capitol Moyer MB Customs Longhorn Rocket XR1 Black Diamond Club 29. The chassis manufacturers of last night's Top 10.

OBSERVATIONS:

> It just goes to show with all the talk on 4M about which chassis is better, that maybe it just doesn't matter. You put a good driver in a good car and they will perform. In my humble opinion the chassis talk is highly over rated. But then what would we have to argue about???? Ah that's right: Bloomquist, Davenport, Pierce, Richards, Drugs,Tire Scandals, Lawsuits, LOLMS vs WoO.......never mind. Something to think about.
    Last edited by BTExpress; 09-18-2016 at 04:20 PM.

To win you gotta have luck

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    To win you gotta have luck
    .....and enough gas to finish!

Never seen so many cars run out of gas!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yeah that kinda helps

I find astounshing. How many ran out of gas. Did some drivers take a risk and not have full tanks of gas?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    I find astounshing. How many ran out of gas. Did some drivers take a risk and not have full tanks of gas?
    I guess you don't buy one of those 50k motors for their gas mileage! LOL
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yep and a 950 cfm will get you great gas mileage also

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Mindless fact of the day: Capitol Bloomquist Pierce Capitol Moyer MB Customs Longhorn Longhorn Black Diamond Club 29. The chassis manufacturers of last night's Top 10.

OBSERVATIONS:

> no Rocket, although Richards and Sheppard were right there until the end.
    > It just goes to show with all the talk on 4M about which chassis is better, that maybe it just doesn't matter. You put a good driver in a good car and they will perform. In my humble opinion the chassis talk is highly over rated. But then what would we have to argue about???? Ah that's right: Bloomquist, Davenport, Pierce, Richards, Drugs, Tire Scandals,Lawsuits, LOLMS vs WoO.......never mind. Something to think about.
    Sorry but Kyle Bronson is in a new xr1 rocket

I'm guessing one of 2 things either the tank wasn't full from the beginning or maybe how the carbs were set up.

All I know it $uck that ERB went from 5 to 9 in a 1/2 lap from no gas...1/2 cup of gas was all he needed...

"Sorry but Kyle Bronson is in a new xr1 rocket"

Nothing to be sorry about......just proves my point even more how diversified last night's top 10 really was with chassis manufacturers............ 9 different chassis out of the top 10!

They all copied rayburn lol

Nothing was better to make the Weekend Great. Than having Richards and Moyer run out of fuel!!!!! Excellent in fact. Along with Marlar winning.

Richards and Moyer running out of fuel wouldn't have matter if they did or not!!!

It was Marlar's race to win!!!

If it wouldn't have been a caution fest the race was Scott's. I'm glad for Marlar but all it would have took was a 20 lap green flag run and the zero adds to the resume. He went a little hard on the lf tire or it was curtains.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    If it wouldn't have been a caution fest the race was Scott's. I'm glad for Marlar but all it would have took was a 20 lap green flag run and the zero adds to the resume. He went a little hard on the lf tire or it was curtains.
    Scott gained positions on the restarts, especially the earlier ones. I would agree that the later cautions prolly hurt him, but I think that bashing the rr 1/4 panel in on a lappers nose hurt him also. He didn't have near the speed or dominance I expected to see, but a good run none the less.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    When if's and but's become candy and nuts we will all have a Merry Christmas. The last 16 laps were ran under green. If Josh doesn't run out of gas, Scott finishes 3rd.
    "You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the industrious out of it. You don't multiply wealth by dividing it. Government cannot give anything to anybody that it doesn't first take from somebody else." - Adrian Rogers

Don't mind him just a typical bloomer fan

Quote Originally Posted by brainbucket View Post
    If Josh doesn't run out of gas, Scott finishes 3rd.
    Remember, When ifs and buts are candy and nuts we will all have a Merry Christmas

Wow thats profound