Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Here I thought he was one of your Sock puppets. Husker and I are nice to the non-trolls. We just like to give the trolls some of their own medicine. Too bad they can't take it like they dish it out. Did you have anything important to say about where to eat around Eldora, or is this just a drive by flame? I'm going for the wagon wheel pizza.
    Nah, actually it was 2 members talking back and forth about your miserable azz in a thread you weren't even in and the sissy alert app on your phone kicked off.

Weird you can hear the ring when it's in your murse.

Oh, and who is trolling whom?

And campground cooking for the win.....pizza burgers to fill in the gaps.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Wendelin Tavern its north on 118 and then west on FR Minster road. They sponsor race cars and have lots of racing stuff in the bar. Pretty nice place

This is the one! Buffalo Jacks in Covington OH. Bout 25-30 mins southeast of track. Great food. Been going there every Saturday World weekend for a decade. Walleye, elk, moose, antelope, alligator, all great. Worth the drive my friend.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

C J Highmarks in Celina behind Holiday Inn Express .We like it a lot !

Ordings in Troy on 25A jut south of downtown. Has the big texas tenderloin dinner with fries and slaw for $7. Also has a lot of other food. They have great Peanut butter and Strawberry pie. Also they have a lot of deli meats as it serves as a deli and liquor store. It is in an old gas station has picnic tables outside to eat. Also pretty nice.

North Star BG`s bar and lounge. fritz`s hog wild BBQ celina ohio and whistle stop bar & grill ansonia ohio