Default V8 truck classes?

Was unsure where to put this but thought maybe the dirt stocks as it would fall under that category. Is there any tracks that run a "stock" V8 truck class? If so can anyone share links to the tracks or rules?

What would be any potential negatives or roadblocks to a v8 stock truck class?

Just a few quick thoughts, stock engines, headers, suspension upgrades for handling, aftermarket nose, spoiler and maybe a hard racing tire.

I thank you for your time and help in advance. Just trying to do some research.
    Last edited by ask0329; 09-20-2016 at 08:01 AM.

Depends on what your definition of "stock" is. I race in the Southwest Super Trucks. But our trucks aren't really trucks - they just look like trucks. They're actually built on a GM mid-size metric chassis. You can get a copy of the rules from the Southern New Mexico Speedway web site. I know that Gallup NM had a truck class that was OEM truck chassis and bodies, but I don't have any info on them.

There was an OEM based truck class in the Nebraska area 20+ years ago as the Truck series was rolling out, pretty much 1500 series trucks with the standard 350, 351, or 360 based on the brand. You may look at the series in Ohio based around Fremont Speedway, mini trucks s-10's ect with 6's or v-8's. http://www.fremontohspeedway.com/dirt-trucks