For Immediate Release
September 20, 2016

Cody Mahoney Masters Brownstown; Jackson 100 Next

Seymour, Indiana (09/20/16) – Cody Mahoney visited victory lane in his Black Diamond by Club 29 Race Car #4 FK Rod Ends/ Jay D ickens Racing Engine Super Late Model for the fifth time in 2016 with a triumph on Saturday night at Brownstown Speedway.

After seeing his initial racing plans at Richmond Raceway (Richmond, Kentucky) altered by Mother Nature, Cody Mahoney made the last-minute trip to Brownstown Speedway (Brownstown, Indiana) on Saturday night to get his car dialed-in for the upcoming Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) event. With 19 cars registered, Mahoney scored a heat race win, earning him the 5th-starting spot for the feature. Bringing home his fifth victory of the season, Cody stormed to the A-Main win over Steve Casebolt, Jeremy Hines, Chad Stapleton, and Hudson O’Neal.

“It was a long day with a lot of windshield time, but it all paid off in the end,” commented Mahoney. “Bowman Motorsports, my crew, my sponsors, and my fans are just awesome, and I want to thank them for their support. They all work together to make these wins possible, and hopefully we can come back next week, and have a strong run in the Jackson 100.”

For more information from this event, please visit www.BrownstownSpeedway.com .

Cody Mahoney and his teammate, Adam Bowman will return to Brownstown Speedway this weekend for the 37th annual Jackson 100. The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) event will see time trials contested on Friday evening, while Saturday will play host to heat races, B-mains, and the 100-lap, $20,000-to-win finale. For more information on the event, please visit www.LucasDirt.com and www.BrownstownSpeedway.com .

Bowman Motorsports would like to thank their marketing partners, which include Valvoline, Smoker Friendly Retail Stores, Penske Shocks, Garlitch Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Kimball Midwest by Krissie, Hoosier Racing Tire by Suz, B&H Electric and Supply, Jay D ickens Racing Engines, Diamond Auto Sales, Black Diamond Race Cars by Club 29, AR Bodies, FK Rod Ends, Sweet Manufacturing, Quarter Master, Fragola Performance Systems, Jones Racing Products, Strange Oval, Bell Helmets, Peterson Fluid Systems, Wilwood, CV Products, Wiles Driveshafts, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Bowman Motorsports please visit www.BowmanDirt.com .