Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Moyer racing Sept 23,24

Any news on where Billy is racing this weekend ????

Brownstown Ind 20,000 to win
    Magnolia Col Miss 20,000 to win

Billy doesn't want anything to do with the Lucas boys. He will be at magnolia for sure

you are so full of crap

Old fan, do you ever shut up or do you always butt in on people's thoughts!?? We all know the answer. I bet you you 100$ to a stick of gum he isn't anywhere near Indiana!

No that's why he's posted 40+ times today. He and his multiple usernames have made this place a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Old fan, do you ever shut up or do you always butt in on people's thoughts!?? We all know the answer. I bet you you 100$ to a stick of gum he isn't anywhere near Indiana!
    yeah might have important thing to do at karls you think

Moyer is well past his prime. He can't run with these Lucas boys anymore. He picked a good time to retire and help his son. I used to hate on JR because of his last name but the fact is I think the kid can get the job done. He needs to get out of that victory chassis and get one he can compete with. The victory cars are ok but just not consistent. I think the kid will be fine, especially when the old man is able to travel with him.

And lucas gys get kicked by regional guys like marlar and pierce , moyers build victory chassis

umm he just won one of the 3 races with the Lucas boys at Knoxville, so your point in invalid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Moyer is well past his prime. He can't run with these Lucas boys anymore. He picked a good time to retire and help his son. I used to hate on JR because of his last name but the fact is I think the kid can get the job done. He needs to get out of that victory chassis and get one he can compete with. The victory cars are ok but just not consistent. I think the kid will be fine, especially when the old man is able to travel with him.

Just to help you out a little badlands, Lucas doesn't run 25 lap features. Billy hasn't won a Lucas race all year. He won a preliminary race of 7k. He isn't in the game anymore man.

Billy has nothing no prove and no reason to "be in the game" as you so eloquently flexed your ignorance. There is nothing to be gained by messing around chasing Lucas races if you aren't running for points. He is doing this for a living. He is racing now to keep the pocket change coming in and developing his race cars and customer base, which will mainly consist of selling/supporting regional guys. You aren't going to sell anything to guys like Bloomer, O'Neal, Erb, Owens, etc. Those guys are all good enough now the get most of their stuff given to them through product sponsors. Of course he is past his prime, but he can still get it done. I mean he's been racing something for nearly 50 years, give him a break (not that he needs one). No sense in dragging his name through the mud, he is on the DLM MT Rushmore.

Maybe if he got on the "speed" like your boy he could compete for Lucas wins. He won 7K Thursday night while black sunshine was screwing around doing whatever they were doing. Not sure what uses more dope their crew or their tires.

Billy has nothing no prove and no reason to "be in the game" as you so eloquently flexed your ignorance. There is nothing to be gained by messing around chasing Lucas races if you aren't running for points. He is doing this for a living. He is racing now to keep the pocket change coming in and developing his race cars and customer base, which will mainly consist of selling/supporting regional guys. You aren't going to sell anything to guys like Bloomer, O'Neal, Erb, Owens, etc. Those guys are all good enough now the get most of their stuff given to them through product sponsors. Of course he is past his prime, but he can still get it done. I mean he's been racing something for nearly 50 years, give him a break (not that he needs one). No sense in dragging his name through the mud, he is on the DLM MT Rushmore.

Zach.....excellent post. I have no skin in the game, but if you are a fan of DLM racing, you have to respect everything Billy Moyer has accomplished in his long career. Heck the man is pushing 60, had a knee replaced earlier this year, and is STILL running competitively and winning races. He has earned the right to race when and where he wants to at this point of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    you are so full of crap
    And you can take a big crap yourself after you find out that Moyer shows up at Magnolia. hahhahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    And lucas gys get kicked by regional guys like marlar and pierce , moyers build victory chassis
    You can always find a couple of races out of fifty that the Lucas guys didn't win. That is not grounds for pretending that Lucas does not have the best drivers and cars.

Magnolia pays $20k. Brownstown pays $20K. Magnolia is 200 miles closer to home. Magnolia is a better chance at making some money. You guys act like it is breaking news that Billy won't chase Lucas races? Where have you been the last 6-8 years? He run where he wants to run, when he wants to run, and what usually makes the most sense money-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Magnolia pays $20k. Brownstown pays $20K. Magnolia is 200 miles closer to home. Magnolia is a better chance at making some money. You guys act like it is breaking news that Billy won't chase Lucas races? Where have you been the last 6-8 years? He run where he wants to run, when he wants to run, and what usually makes the most sense money-wise.

Hey Zach.... Centeroff, bandlands, PROPOWER, Clayton_Wetter, MI Dirt Fan, BTExpress, All know their stuff man but you are Talking to a dead tree with Old Fan... He is about as ignorant as they come.... The motherfuker cant even walk down a sidewalk safely with out us tax payers having to pay for his dumba$$.... The only way he is safe is when he is running around the parts store in his Hoveround.......
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

I was basically angling my comments towards Centeroff and Wetter. I don't understand why they want to hate on Moyer but I guess if they want to, that is their right. He won 1 more Lucas race than any Lucas regular did this week.....

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I was basically angling my comments towards Centeroff and Wetter. I don't understand why they want to hate on Moyer but I guess if they want to, that is their right. He won 1 more Lucas race than any Lucas regular did this week.....
    zach51, you can ADD my name with them!!! Never have and never will like him? He got yet another Senior Citizen Discount starting position. Started in mid to back of pack Friday, only to pull off. Started 7th in main only to run out of fuel. Who does that when your supposed to be one of the best?

Will we all get Old, and we all get a little out there, and The mind starts too go, and then you start to ramble, and then you say things that no one can under stand, Just like i am starting too do.. So i hope Moyer Has a Good life now that he may not be racing no more...Was never a big fan.. But never care one way or the other on him...So were ever he runs good luck, If Erb is there I hope moyer right behind him.... in 2nd......

plunks, he wasn't the only one that ran out of fuel, and it is no excuse. One reason that could have contributed to that was that the Lucas rookie of the year kept bringing out cautions, but he still wouldn't have won. Would have run 3rd though. And if you don't think he's one of the best (whether you are a fan or not), I can't really help ya. He's about 13 months away from being 60, who out there is running better at that age?