Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marlar

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Thanks!! But maybe that chassis (victory) is good for Wissota and IMCA. Feger sure looks slow in his victory. I could see another possible chassis change for him.
    Feger ran a lot of seconds to that 32 that just won 2 crown jewels on the hell tour. He seems to be missing a little since the hell tour but he should get it going again, get something just a little off on these cars and you are an also ran.

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    Feger ran a lot of seconds to that 32 that just won 2 crown jewels on the hell tour. He seems to be missing a little since the hell tour but he should get it going again, get something just a little off on these cars and you are an also ran.
    Yes he did and also won a couple. I don't really consider the Hell Tour a very challenging Tour. JMO I would like for him to win a Big Big race. Its was disappointing watching the world and Knoxville without him running well.

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    You sir are clueless. Moyer won against all those guys at knoxville just last week.... Guy can still get it done and he is OLDDDD. Marlar has been a wheelman for years and hits most of the crown jewels not sure i would consider him regional.
    I pointed that out numerous times in another thread and centeroff's answer was it wasnt a feature cuz it was only 25 laps and it was a prelim race. WTH prelim race that paid 7k. It still was against lucas boys. He gets red azzed about it cuz its true.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Yes he did and also won a couple. I don't really consider the Hell Tour a very challenging Tour. JMO I would like for him to win a Big Big race. Its was disappointing watching the world and Knoxville without him running well.
    you try the hell tour even as a fan

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    you try the hell tour even as a fan
    No, I just followed it very closely at home. Went to 3 races on the Hell Tour

went for 9 days years ago and it wore me out

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Ricky B, for the second time now, it came from Ben Shelton's post (that you had already responded to and obviously missed the part where he said that Marlar is expected to be there).
    Ok zach sorry I forget sometimes thank you for straighting that out for me I'm a little bit old and forgetful and I don't mean any of this to be sarcastic thanks
    I am what I am

Ricky, Marlar texted me yesterday evening that he was for sure coming to Magnolia.

Thanks!

- Ben

Thank you ben Ricky
    Last edited by rickybrown1952; 09-21-2016 at 10:14 PM.
    I am what I am

For the last time and I won't bring it up again. Moyers win at Knoxville was a preliminary race not a feature. Old fan keep grasping to an opinion that is wrong. How could it be a feature when it was a preliminary to the 100 lapper Saturday night? Also points from that race were kept for the starting position in the 100 lapper. That 25 lap win was absolutely not a feature win!! Period!

a feature win is a feature win do you think moyer gives a crap about points if it wasn't a feature then why have it

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    For the last time and I won't bring it up again. Moyers win at Knoxville was a preliminary race not a feature. Old fan keep grasping to an opinion that is wrong. How could it be a feature when it was a preliminary to the 100 lapper Saturday night? Also points from that race were kept for the starting position in the 100 lapper. That 25 lap win was absolutely not a feature win!! Period!
    You keep that to youself in your own lil world. Others on here know it was a feature . Your acting like it was a b main. It dnt matter if it was a prelim the compitition was in that feature except ur boy. Jinxnc called you a CHOAD (short fat pen!s) and hes right and you also confermed you were a prick!

Your also a selfcentered arrogant conseeded know it all
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 09-21-2016 at 11:35 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Sideways what would you consider yourself?? Did he receive points for that so called feature win?? No! It was a preliminary win and your more than welcome to go to the Lucas oil websight and check the official stats. 87% of the time I'm never wrong but when I am I will be the first to admit it. You on the other hand stick your nose in the gossip pile and join in every single time! I won't sink to your level with the name calling this time. Show me where he received points for a preliminary race and I will gracefully bow down and say your right. Lucas oil features aren't 25 laps

Sideways what would you consider yourself?? Did he receive points for that so called feature win?? No! It was a preliminary win and your more than welcome to go to the Lucas oil websight and check the official stats. 87% of the time I'm never wrong but when I am I will be the first to admit it. You on the other hand stick your nose in the gossip pile and join in every single time! I won't sink to your level with the name calling this time. Show me where he received points for a preliminary race and I will gracefully bow down and say your right. Lucas oil features aren't 25 laps
    He received a check! How many of them do they give out for hot laps or heat races? Points are great if you're following a series, but you'll struggle to make a meal out of them if you're not. I find it funny how there's even an argument about how a guy chooses to make a living, or in Marlar's case 'have fun'. Does every show have to have the Lucas name attached to it to be considered a race these days?

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    KWD, that is a fair question, but where is the line between ducking Lucas and just trying to make a living form? Late model teams east of the mississippi have 5-6 options a weekend that pay $5k plus from march to october. I have a hard time giving a guy crap just because he doesn't want to follow a tour.
    I agree, plus Moyer is chassis builder does he have time to build cars and run a major tour? Lanigan has hard time running strong and building, He dropped of tour last year from it. Scott had same problem one time building to many and trying to race at the same time. Marlar races for fun they have good health business. McDowell has a racing school and a track to run.

People don't look at that stuff, so rather say they are ducking, but they show up to the big money events.

Marlar is major tour ready. Been running up front for a long time. Wonder what he does for a living?

Marlar is major tour ready. Been running up front for a long time. Wonder what he does for a living?
    He has a towing company. There is currently an article on DoD that explains why he doesn't run a tour.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Lucas calls the race Moyer won at Knoxville a feature on their website,but ok...............

don't mind centeroff he has head up somebody in lucas org azz