Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bob Pierce bringing Marvin Burtons old car down there and running thru the field to a strong second place finish ! We thought he won because we lost track of Jack Boggs. Car wasn't much but Bob drive the wheels off it

john gill using max track possible and bringing the win home. jack boggs win but wait RR to wide and dq. don o`neal hard battle with erb but erb had a flat tire.

I've got a few but I think mine would have to be when Jim Curry won. I remember camping out in the parking lot after the races and a hauler pulled into the parking lot. It was Curry's hauler. Well needless to say they had one heck of a party. I can remember all night long you'd hear Jim yelling on top of his lungs "I won, I won!!" That's something I'll never forget.

Another would be(I don't remember the year) but they ran almost the whole 100 lap feature without a caution. Then right in front of us Steve Barnett spun out, so we thought that was gonna end the caution-free streak, nope Steve stomped it and did a 360 in middle of traffic and never stopped and didn't hit anybody and kept going. 100 laps without a caution was awesome!!
    Next Race: 3/31/18 "Bunny 20's" with Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Sport Mods
    *We will also be having an Easter Egg Hunt @ 3:00 so bring the kids out for a fun and enjoyable Saturday night as we open the 2018 race season*

Check out all pictures from Atomic Speedway on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luvracinBig...?ref=bookmarks

**Atomic Speedway Official Track Photographer**