Default Eldora Fall Nationals

What are the tire rules, will the track be dry slick dusty and bomber slow like it was at The World?

Who cares as long as it's racy.

might of been slower lap times but who cares when the racing is as good as it was almost all weekend...
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

Friday was off the chart features sat well mother nature played its hand ptown you want speed woo sprints at Eldora or NHRA in st louis and you still hit some dirt racing a few miles away mod mania

The best show of the year....relaxing .....watching good racing ...not a big crowd...just real pleasant. ..
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Dusty at the world? What the hell, obviously you weren't there

Dusty and bomber slow? What race were you watching? Sure, the pace was a little slower once the track slowed down Saturday but all weekend it was some of the best racing I've seen in a long time, especially at Eldora! Find something else to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    What are the tire rules, will the track be dry slick dusty and bomber slow like it was at The World?
    complain, complain, complain about everything. Did you even attend the World 100? Some of the best racing of the year, bar none, but apparently you are too dumb to see that.

If I can get off work Thursday/Friday I plan to be there around lunch on Thursday. One of my favorite race weekends of the year.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Just got a copy of the LM Entry Form. Eldora WILL allow cutting, grooving, siping for this final race so crews can use up their inventory. Starting 2017, no more tire prep allowed at Eldora. LM20s allowed all corners - LM40 RR only.

I thought the racing was great. A lot of passing. No one disqualified for rules. A lot less dust than usual. The best thing I liked was Bobby Pierce winning and making Ptown complain about everything the track offered that week end. 22 to 1st, wow, what can beat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I thought the racing was great. A lot of passing. No one disqualified for rules. A lot less dust than usual. The best thing I liked was Bobby Pierce winning and making Ptown complain about everything the track offered that week end. 22 to 1st, wow, what can beat that.
    Someone starting dead last and waxing the field..wonder who did that and was legal..imagine that
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

What are the average car counts for this event? Planning on making the trip.. A lot of bigger name mod guys makin it to this show I'm assuming..

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Someone starting dead last and waxing the field..wonder who did that and was legal..imagine that
    Yes he was legal

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsman08 View Post
    What are the average car counts for this event? Planning on making the trip.. A lot of bigger name mod guys makin it to this show I'm assuming..
    Modifieds - about 95 - 110+
    Late Models - About 35 - 40+
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Who cares as long as it's racy.
    Go ahead and tell us how racy and good the racing was during the World 100. I don't think I want to see 20 plus second laps at Eldora in anything called a race.

Quote Originally Posted by racingumpire View Post
    Go ahead and tell us how racy and good the racing was during the World 100. I don't think I want to see 20 plus second laps at Eldora in anything called a race.

Where's all of those 20+ laps at again?

Quote Originally Posted by racingumpire View Post
    Sounds like you're watching the wrong kind of racing. Go to the drag strip.

needs to go to gateway this weekend

The mod racing is usually very good
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)