Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: thats odd

Default thats odd

...there was some tool on here...cant remember which one it was (wink wink) but he said bobby can only win on the cushion...that he cant run on the bottom...but any race fan that has watched bobby come up over the years knows that he can...its only the keyboard racers who have no clue about racing but like to talk like they do...funny bobby has won features the last two nights running the bottom...how can this be??? im miffed!

There must have been a cushion on the bottom. LOL

Track locked down and his family and fans are still a bunch of jaca$$es that make the poor kid look bad, now continue on Angie.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Track locked down and his family and fans are still a bunch of jaca$$es that make the poor kid look bad, now continue on Angie.
    you are an idiot...I have told you this many times before...please let it sink in you jacka$$....again I am not angie...you ARE however one of the most uneducated trolls on this 4m...leave the little boys alone you pedifile

I just think he's jealous pierceFan

that's pretty obvious

So, someone's family and friends makes them look bad. No they make themselves look bad.

Bobby won good for him then bla bla bla bla bla bla.. Say something new for a change.. You all was have too come in and Nose rub... Will He won other then that most dont care.. thanks too you......

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Bobby won good for him then bla bla bla bla bla bla.. Say something new for a change.. You all was have too come in and Nose rub... Will He won other then that most dont care.. thanks too you......
    shut your piehole...im just tired of you fools..if you don't care then why did you click on my post? I dislike you and a couple others so you know what I do? I don't click on any posts they post...and I have muted some...maybe you should do that to me...it would make me very happy if you did
    Last edited by pierceFAN; 09-24-2016 at 10:09 AM.

If your tired of them(us) why still come here?

Why did you click on my post? Well the title was pretty vague. Who knows what it's about without opening it.

Go crush your couch cushion, maybe your frustration level will go down and you'll relax some.

Enjoy the kid while u can because he is probably on his way to bigger things. I have read and heard people say he can't win without a cushion but I think Bobby and Ryan unzicker gets around the bottom as good as anybody. Good luck 32
    Last edited by GRT32; 09-24-2016 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT32 View Post
    Enjoy the kid while u can because he is probably on his way to bigger things. I have read and heard people say he can't win without a cushion but I think Bobby and Ryan unzicker gets around the bottom as good as anybody. Good luck 32
    They are both good on the bottom but Erb gets around the bottom better then anyone in the country

Quote Originally Posted by erbfan28 View Post
    They are both good on the bottom but Erb gets around the bottom better then anyone in the country
    erb has a knack for making his car wide...bobby says he is one of the hardest to pass...kudos to erb

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    If your tired of them(us) why still come here?

Why did you click on my post? Well the title was pretty vague. Who knows what it's about without opening it.

Go crush your couch cushion, maybe your frustration level will go down and you'll relax some.
    you can see who started the thread right? like your posts...if you post something...you can dam sure bet im not gonna open it up to see what you wrote...I could care less about your thoughts or views.
    Last edited by pierceFAN; 09-24-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Not really. Your like old fan. Unpredictable

Piercefan, you kill me. The track was black ice last night and everybody was in the bottom. He won at a track you might as well say is his home track. Babb about got him up top but traffic saved his arse. Seems like the "greatest" (caugh caugh puke) would let the guys that need it have that 3 grand. He could have 3-4 hours and got him a piece of the Lucas boys. Congrats on the win! I hear he is running street stock for 600$ tonight and a modified. You think he is gonna win?? Lol

Congrats to lil Bobby. Been racing cleaner here lately...keep it up!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

well 3 out of the 4 tools have replied...cmon #4...you can do it

What do you expect when you make a douche of yourself every time your on here. The forum is free for anyone to post.

Piercefan do you qualify for tool number 1-4?? You have so much Pierce sack sweat on you chin I'm thinking your gonna need a life jacket. Calling us a tool when your boy toy won 3k in his back yard. That's what your supposed to do.. Come on genius