Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: thats odd

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    What do you expect when you make a douche of yourself every time your on here. The forum is free for anyone to post.
    again...I could care less what you think...crawl back under your pathetic little rock...you were one of the tools I was talking about...and so was pclown...and so was jack0ff...the same ones who bash bobby any time you can...well there is another one that im sure will chime in...

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    well 3 out of the 4 tools have replied...cmon #4...you can do it
    I thought I was nice in my comment couldve said alot worse. Hold a grudge like the haters on here. Lol..Im a Troll and a tool....you and your sis got that wrong Im a Troll with a tool lol.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Piercefan do you qualify for tool number 1-4?? You have so much Pierce sack sweat on you chin I'm thinking your gonna need a life jacket. Calling us a tool when your boy toy won 3k in his back yard. That's what your supposed to do.. Come on genius
    you should just stop! ever time you opened your mouth about him someone puts you in your place...you have been proven wrong on here so much you would think that you would get tired of it...now he wins again on the bottom...which YOU say he cant do and of course you have to make up some lame excuses as to why....hey fool...it don't matter if he wins on top...bottom...middle...

shut your piehole...im just tired of you fools..if you don't care then why did you click on my post? I dislike you and a couple others so you know what I do? I don't click on any posts they post...and I have muted some...maybe you should do that to me...it would make me very happy if you did
    Will Will Will Piehole You think you Tired of us will as a Kid would say in school ....Same back at you (Sarcasm) If you just came on and said way to go Bobby we be fine.. But you come on being a A$$hole...Mute me But it dont stop me from posting on yours .. Bobbys been doing good, And i will give him that ... But You still a D!ck...

Why does he sound so much like old Fag for?

Chillax dude. Your getting all bent out of shape about a chat forum. If you can't handle that than maybe you should go find something else to do.

Why does he sound so much like old Fag for?

Chillax dude. Your getting all bent out of shape about a chat forum. If you can't handle that than maybe you should go find something else to do.
    Hes got Elvis Presley syndrome .. Like the Little Girls would see him and Pi$$ in there Pantys .. he cant take it...Most people think bobbys has started too clean it up and Just drive... he wants too come on here and rub it in...Will good luck to Him (pierceFAN) NOT Just joking I hope he stubs his Toe... LOL

Bobby has beat the best in the business more than once and has won on the bottom and the top and now has won a couple of crown jewels not much more to prove at this point. I'm sure if they had the backing they would run the lucas tour and within a few years would be a champion. As long as he was winning, I could care less if it was the top or the bottom of the track that's why you get to race on the whole track and not just one lane. At 19 the kid is doing pretty darn good if you ask me and beating guys with 2 and 3 times his experience. Plus some nights he is the show and the fans got their money's worth just watching him come from the back to the front for the win.

you can see who started the thread right? like your posts...if you post something...you can dam sure bet im not gonna open it up to see what you wrote...I could care less about your thoughts or views.

And now ive spoken up Will.... If you wasnt such a C0cksucker about every post you make about Bobby then you wouldnt get trolled on so much.... Just making an observation is all... But then again as MI Dirt Fan said you are very unpredictable... Now back to the regularly scheduled Programming.... And oh by the way Will... Not everyone on here is a Bobby Hater!! Some of us actually like watching the kid race his way thru when he does it CLEAN!! But that doesnt mean we are haters!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

I feel bad for Bobby. That's if he even really knows who piecefan really is.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 09-24-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Bobby has beat the best in the business more than once and has won on the bottom and the top and now has won a couple of crown jewels not much more to prove at this point. I'm sure if they had the backing they would run the lucas tour and within a few years would be a champion. As long as he was winning, I could care less if it was the top or the bottom of the track that's why you get to race on the whole track and not just one lane. At 19 the kid is doing pretty darn good if you ask me and beating guys with 2 and 3 times his experience. Plus some nights he is the show and the fans got their money's worth just watching him come from the back to the front for the win.
    They dont want to go to Lucas they want NASCAR .. And I am not a hater..When he drives clean He is fun too watch.. I think he just may have what it takes.. now that hes driving clean ..We will see .. But some of his fans Can Chew on it ....

Kidrock we all know the 32 is for real. Piercefan comes on her like he is a black man and Pierce was gunned down by a racist white cop. We all know Pierce can wheel but when you act like the fan does about a simple win in his backyard... Expect to be fukd with. Dude is a dik to the point he blames being a dik on drinking too much Jameison!! The fan needs to chill and stop acting like he is the only mfer that get race news. Lol. I don't wanna hear about the funding is the reason he isn't in Indiana tonight. He knew his odds were much better at tri city. These Lucas boys have speed week in and week out. No disrespect to 32 but You gotta be on you A game to run top 3 week in and out in that series.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Kidrock we all know the 32 is for real. Piercefan comes on her like he is a black man and Pierce was gunned down by a racist white cop. We all know Pierce can wheel but when you act like the fan does about a simple win in his backyard... Expect to be fukd with. Dude is a dik to the point he blames being a dik on drinking too much Jameison!! The fan needs to chill and stop acting like he is the only mfer that get race news. Lol. I don't wanna hear about the funding is the reason he isn't in Indiana tonight. He knew his odds were much better at tri city. These Lucas boys have speed week in and week out. No disrespect to 32 but You gotta be on you A game to run top 3 week in and out in that series.
    He!! he just won what 70000 bucks .. So they cant say they dont have money....

MI Dort Fan a dull tool and no hope for him

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    MI Dort Fan a dull tool and no hope for him
    Shouldn't you be out slapping horse butts. It's saturday

Hey center he had a commitment to help mod customers out plus he wanted a track with speed plus three of racing not 1

...there was some tool on here...cant remember which one it was (wink wink) but he said bobby can only win on the cushion...that he cant run on the bottom...but any race fan that has watched bobby come up over the years knows that he can...its only the keyboard racers who have no clue about racing but like to talk like they do...funny bobby has won features the last two nights running the bottom...how can this be??? im miffed!
    Let me guess? You got just enough Jameson in you again to battle the haters. Your words not mine...remember. Maybe you blacked out, we all been there.That's the thing, nobody is hating on Bobby. I think Bobby made enough of a statement at the world 100. Maybe you missed it because you had to much Jameson. Do you think the Pierces would like your dumba$$ posts? Do you really think you are helping the young man attract new fans?

Shouldn't you be out slapping horse butts. It's saturday
    No I am driving north to break your hands

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    No I am driving north to break your hands
    Good luck with that. Been out of the state for a couple days.

The let you drive after tripping on sidewalks in East St.Louis?

Good luck with that. Been out of the state for a couple days.

The let you drive after tripping on sidewalks in East St.Louis?
    He be setting on the side walk With a nose bleed cause he be mad and then trip when he leaves your house and do a face plant and you will have too give first aid when you get home...

Couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag with a GPS