Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: thats odd

Funny 2 years ago he was winning and didn't have balls to come off the bottom now he doesn't have talent to win without a cushin up top the other week he won in a combo at florence so now what? How many groves are left? I wonder how many of you are women all the bitchin and crazy expectations I'd expect from a woman....

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I feel bad for Bobby. That's if he even really knows who piecefan really is.
    Bobby has been embarrassed of Will for chit like this the past few years

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Kidrock we all know the 32 is for real. Piercefan comes on her like he is a black man and Pierce was gunned down by a racist white cop. We all know Pierce can wheel but when you act like the fan does about a simple win in his backyard... Expect to be fukd with. Dude is a dik to the point he blames being a dik on drinking too much Jameison!! The fan needs to chill and stop acting like he is the only mfer that get race news. Lol. I don't wanna hear about the funding is the reason he isn't in Indiana tonight. He knew his odds were much better at tri city. These Lucas boys have speed week in and week out. No disrespect to 32 but You gotta be on you A game to run top 3 week in and out in that series.

I'm sure funding at this point of the year had nothing to do with why they choose not to race at Brownstown but, I'm sure it had nothing to with the talent level either after all he has beaten those same guys this year. They wanted to run a mod in the mod mania and get valuable UMP points for the late model to wrap up his 3rd title and I don't see nothing wrong with that. Like I said I have no doubt if they had the funding to run the series in a couple of years he would be a threat to win the title. And yes your right you have to be on your game to run top 3 every night that's why your not seeing to many do it now but, I have no doubt in do time he would be able to do just that. I guess I don't care that piercefan comes on here and says what he says it doesn't bother me in the least bit, I'm not going to jump on a guy just because he sticks up for Bobby just as I'm not going to jump on you because, you stick up for Bloomer

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Bobby has been embarrassed of Will for chit like this the past few years
    Thats Nice too know,, I will not hold that on Bobby no more then...I though they we friends...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Thats Nice too know,, I will not hold that on Bobby no more then...I though they we friends...
    It's too bad Piercefan isn't Will... will is smoothopperator32

A super late model win is a win. I don't care if it's for a purple ribbon. They're tough to come by. I can name some awfully good racers who are win less this year. This kid has over 20 wins and is not thru yet.
    Anyone who thinks he can't run with the Lucas boys should find another sport to indulge in. In the last 30 days, he's won 2 Lucas races to the tune of $100,000.00. That right there should quiet the naysayers.

I could be a bitter fan like a lot of you folks. He races 90% of the time against the guy I root for. And usually wins. But why criticize the young lad for that? He's a racer. It's racing. He's bad fast right now. What the he11 more do you want in a racer
    If you don't like someones posts, just put them on block. No reason to act like a 12 year old about it.
    8/13/16

PierceFan is some quack from Indy that is close to the pierce family but is also a complete embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    will is smoothopperator32
    Not even close dumb sh1t...

He really nips the bottle then comes on here acting like a hard @ss? He should really call a 1-800 # and get some help.

He is a race no doubt. He can get it done at any track he unloads at i believe. He is young give him one more year and I think we all will be shocked ..

I'm not Angie nor am I will....and smoothoperator32 is not will...Ernie is a blowhard.

Ernie when it comes to embarrassment I'm suprise a lightning bolt didn't strike you...you are literally the biggest fool...your "friends" talk about you constantly behind your back...you should be embarrassed to show your face

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    A super late model win is a win. I don't care if it's for a purple ribbon. They're tough to come by. I can name some awfully good racers who are win less this year. This kid has over 20 wins and is not thru yet.
    Anyone who thinks he can't run with the Lucas boys should find another sport to indulge in. In the last 30 days, he's won 2 Lucas races to the tune of $100,000.00. That right there should quiet the naysayers.

I could be a bitter fan like a lot of you folks. He races 90% of the time against the guy I root for. And usually wins. But why criticize the young lad for that? He's a racer. It's racing. He's bad fast right now. What the he11 more do you want in a racer
    If you don't like someones posts, just put them on block. No reason to act like a 12 year old about it.
    Yeah what he said, good post hustler25

[QUOTE=Highside Hustler25;2048030]A super late model win is a win. I don't care if it's for a purple ribbon. They're tough to come by. I can name some awfully good racers who are win less this year. This kid has over 20 wins and is not thru yet.

If you don't like someones posts, just put them on block. No reason to act like a 12 year old about it.[/

Good post HH25....my fault is I stick up for Bobby when people say sh!t they know nothing about..ill never apologize for that...it's the same few that bash him other than that everyone else here just roots for thier guy and carry on an intellectual conversation...Bobby could win every race he enters and the same few would find something to bash him about...they are truly pathetic

someone said his family gives him a black eye.. What's up with that? I mean what's the story behind it?

I quit coming on here about a year ago because I thought it was ridiculous some of the stuff posted here. I can see nothing has changed. I don't get the bashing of Pierce. He's a good kid and a great racer. I've seen several of piercefans posts and I'm not sticking up for him because I don't know him but I think he is just that, a pierce fan. I didn't see hardly any posts by him/her tooting Bobbys horn as some on hear have said. But for the life of me I don't understand the hatred some of the people on hear have towards Pierce. It's ok not to like him. But I just don't get all the negative comments.

someone said his family gives him a black eye.. What's up with that? I mean what's the story behind it?
    His family stuck up for him when he was younger...they are very passionate about racing and Bobbys career...Bobby is now a young adult...not little Bobby any more...he can fight his own battles...you see in the last couple years there really hasn't been any family interjection and Bobby who has been called dirty is far from dirty more like aggressive and people have no idea the drive this kid has to win...take away the bloomer incident at Florence and you have to go back a long way to find another instance...and it was Schmitt at fairbury...and the bloomer incident wasn't as big of deal as it was made out to be...just the same Bobby bashers doing what they do....and to reply to a previous comment...yes the Jameson is good 

Not being a dik at all when I say this but Bobby Pierce isn't fighting anyone. That kid is soft as a powder puff. Couldn't imagine Bloomer being much when it comes to throwing hands but when Scott had a father to son talk with Bobby after the Florence deal little Bobby couldn't look him in the eye. On the other hand nothing wrong with family backing up a son,nephew or any relation for that matter. On the other, other hand, if Bobby was driving stupid and tearing up another drivers stuff he needed to have happen to him whatever it was that happened. You can never lay a hand on a minor but you can defiantly put the fear of God in them if they are in the wrong. Racing is an intense sport at times and you have to be prepared to accept the consequences of you fuk up.

Not sure if any of you remember him but used to be a driver in the Ohio Valley named Harold Redman SR. That was the most feared man in the pits. I have seen personally seen him put a few to sleep. These guys knew not to run over the 28. Harold handled business.

Not sure if any of you remember him but used to be a driver in the Ohio Valley named Harold Redman SR. That was the most feared man in the pits. I have seen personally seen him put a few to sleep. These guys knew not to run over the 28. Harold handled business.
    Ok I'm be definitely heard the name..I'm 51...but don't know much about him