Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The G.O.A.T

Quote Originally Posted by Crashmagnet View Post
    If he's caught with doctored tires again, and loses that lawsuit, he could go from g.o.a.t. To becoming the Barry Bonds of late model racing, (awesome stats but)*
    He already is the Barry Bonds of late model racing,just one of many reasons people don't like him.

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    call it an easy night or whatever you'd like, but at the end of the day the teams tied up 2 days at a single track and paid $35 per team member for them to be in the pits friday night and $45 for each of them on Saturday night so yes, u can call it what u want but I'd still call it a 2 day show....
    These type of two day shows are the biggest ripoff for fans and race teams in all of racing.

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    call it an easy night or whatever you'd like, but at the end of the day the teams tied up 2 days at a single track and paid $35 per team member for them to be in the pits friday night and $45 for each of them on Saturday night so yes, u can call it what u want but I'd still call it a 2 day show....
    2 day shows without a feature each night is nothing more then a rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    These type of two day shows are the biggest ripoff for fans and race teams in all of racing.
    That's something you and I agree on

joshroth14 Guest

Bloomquist has won over $500,000 on dirt this year. I doubt he worries about what people say. Add the $75,000 Lucas title and the $10,000 Crown Cup Champion totals and hes going to be around $650,000 for the year. I think he's doing alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Hey dirtslobbers-if you want to bind with centeroff,goodluck.Just because 0 is winning does NOT make you guys a winner too.Food for thought.
    Dont hate me cause I spoke the truth d!k. Have you ever won anything. I doubt it. You just want to be a hater then be it. And when dont he win as you can see by the stats in the post before mine^^^ lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Dobber, he got 6th place in the shot put at 5th grade field day. Ease up lol

Quote Originally Posted by joshroth14 View Post
    Bloomquist has won over $500,000 on dirt this year. I doubt he worries about what people say. Add the $75,000 Lucas title and the $10,000 Crown Cup Champion totals and hes going to be around $650,000 for the year. I think he's doing alright.
    DOD said he's won 470k so far this year.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I like to many drivers to be loyal to just one.
    My loyalty is with the TN boys. Bloomer Owens Marlar and R. Johnson
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Dobber, he got 6th place in the shot put at 5th grade field day. Ease up lol
    When last week? I figured he won the @$$ kissing award at the company picnic lol

That was old Fag. The line was quite long.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    My loyalty is with the TN boys. Bloomer Owens Marlar and R. Johnson

Like I said I'm not loyal to any one driver and I'm not loyal to those in my state.

Thought he was the winner of the slip and fall nationals??? lol

On to bigger and better things. Horse butt slapping and @ss kissing at picnics.

Dont hate me cause I spoke the truth d!k. Have you ever won anything. I doubt it. You just want to be a hater then be it. And when dont he win as you can see by the stats in the post before mine^^^ lol
    Think you might wanna slow down there dirtdobber(aka d!k)? You just spew like a leaky old radiator.Centeroff was fairly close on what I won.Here is how it played out.First thing I remember was fastest kid in 4th grade.9th grade chess tournament.Rural softball(fast pitch)Table tennis next, then bowling,pool(9-ball) and a few others-I know it's getting boring. i never saw your stats(or did you mean Bloomers)? Now that you know a little bit more about me,could I ever be a hater?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    On to bigger and better things. Horse butt slapping and @ss kissing at picnics.
    Do you think hes ready for the Olympics?

Do you think hes ready for the Olympics?
    I dunno. The real question is, are the Olympics ready for him? He probly won't be able to get time off at the parts counter.

Did bloomer ever win at Pennsboro?

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Baker View Post
    Did bloomer ever win at Pennsboro?
    Heck no-he couldn't avoid the bridge or the front stretch wall.

9 ball pool. Now we're talking!