Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The G.O.A.T

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    He was the goat until the 18 came along and dethroned him
    Yes only because, Purvis moved onto Nascar.

Center off eyes must be brown

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes only because, Purvis moved onto Nascar.
    Something bloomer could t do

Are we excluding all the years Bloomer spent dodging the STARS Series?

He's made a lot of money this year, I'm guessing even more than Pierce and Erb.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Something bloomer could t do
    Or you. Instead your slapping horse butts

Let's make it another crown jewel and lead 95 laps. Tired of hearing that Richards and Pierce ranked above him in DOD rankings. Let's get real fellas. The man is hear to stay! He ain't ready to go Billy Moyer on us just yet!
    I agree that Bloomer is the G.O.A.T. but the Brownstown purse does not qualify it to be a Crown Jewel event. $4,000 for 4rth and $1,200 for last for a two day show is lame at best...

I don't think it was necessarily a two day show for Lucas. All they did was run a couple qualifying laps on Friday. No racing.

Sence supercross got brought up.. how bout that bubba smith. fast mofo!

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    Sence supercross got brought up.. how bout that bubba smith. fast mofo!
    Who the hell is Bubba Smith??? do you mean James "Bubba" Stewart?

Brownstown is definitely a crown jewel event. Lucas crown jewel cup says so

Brownstown is definitely a crown jewel event. Lucas crown jewel cup says so
    If Lucas or DOD days so, by God it is so! Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Who cares about motocross those boys come in and are gone in five years. Scotts been here for 30+ and has won them all. Yeah Billy has six globes but how many 'dreams' has he won? Centeroff is correct on this one for dam sure
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Who cares about motocross those boys come in and are gone in five years.
    That's a laughable comment.

Can't forget about John Force!!! Anyway...No doubt about it Bloomer is the man.
    Bloomer and Five Finger Death Punch fan. Honestly, I'm pretty awesome.

Those MX guys are killer though when it comes to motorsports. Probably the best athletes around.
    Bloomer and Five Finger Death Punch fan. Honestly, I'm pretty awesome.

Let's make it another crown jewel and lead 95 laps. Tired of hearing that Richards and Pierce ranked above him in DOD rankings. Let's get real fellas. The man is hear to stay! He ain't ready to go Billy Moyer on us just yet!
    Can he truly be G.O.A.T? I notice you shy away from one of the most important venues in racing- FLORIDA WINTERNATIONALS. That would be East Bay and Volusia.All the best have raced there only one stands above the rest as he has his whole career.He has raced more,won more and done more for dirt racing than your GOAT.That is why he is retiring-he has worn himself out(knees and back) being the best there is,the best ever!

Those races pay 6-7k to win. He said the big payday races is what catches his attention and I believe him. He would have more than likely won the topless had it not been cancelled. The winter nationals is when the guys with the new equipment try to work the bugs out. He did his thing in Florida. Won a couple and dropped out of 2 leading. Put 20k on the line and the man shows up. He has won over 500 races that pay 10k or more. The man is on fire this year. Has his first new design chassis built and the word is he has the nicest race trailer in the game on order. I'd bet 2017 is another good year

Quote Originally Posted by Zero2Hero View Post
    Can't forget about John Force!!! Anyway...No doubt about it Bloomer is the man.
    Yes John is the G.O.A.T of funnycars not sure who would be in TF Glidden is the G.O.A.T. in prostock. But lets get back to the subject at hand. Scott has his ups and downs but its mostly ups. And most his wins have been big money races not going to the local track and win 2k . Yeah Im gonna hear about this. Was no OFFENSE meant to anybody
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Watched the DOD interview after the Jackson and Bloomer is definitely a smart man. He said he kind of took his time in qualifying because he didn't want to jump the cushion and get a bad starting position in the heat. Imo that is what puts him on the level he is running at. These guys go out there and try to bonsai the qualifying and rely on a good starting position to win the race. Scott knows he has 100 laps and a heat race to get that car where he wants it. You have to be in a position at the end of a race to win one of these things. He is constantly tweaking on his car to find a little more speed and that's what you have to do. He doesn't have that one lap speed like say a JD or shepherd but he finds a way to make it happen at the end and that is what separates him from the rest. I noticed his left side tires after the race looked awesome. He had them baby's cut up and siped to high heaven but he knew what the track was gonna do.