Default Mars wins at home

Jimmy Mars sweeps the punky Modified and Late Model features on Saturday night at the Red Cedar speedway and pockets $7,000 three miles from his shop. He is now the all time winner of the punky classic with 3 modified and 7 late model feature wins. http://www.dirtondirt.com/racewire2329.html
    Last edited by Mud; 09-25-2016 at 12:06 AM.

Four of the top five late models were Mars Cars.

Red Cedar is a great joint to see a race... lots of fan participation... real family feel. Congratulations to Jimmy Mars....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Mud View Post
    Four of the top five late models were Mars Cars.
    Aren't pretty much all late models up there Mars cars?

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Aren't pretty much all late models up there Mars cars?
    Yeah pretty much, alot of the mods are MB's as well.

Congrats to Jimmy and crew
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I think there are Mars Cars in the Midwest Mod class also.
    Last edited by Mud; 09-26-2016 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Red Cedar is a great joint to see a race... lots of fan participation... real family feel. Congratulations to Jimmy Mars....
    That is so true about Red Cedar...incredible atmosphere...terrific facility...enthusiastic crowd...friendly people everywhere...great announcers, etc. I need to make the Punky an annual event on my schedule. I was hoping ol' Lance could hang on for the win but Mars was in another league.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEd95 View Post
    That is so true about Red Cedar...incredible atmosphere...terrific facility...enthusiastic crowd...friendly people everywhere...great announcers, etc. I need to make the Punky an annual event on my schedule. I was hoping ol' Lance could hang on for the win but Mars was in another league.
    did we watch the same race it was locked down rubber on the bottom from lap 5 till the checkered and mars started towards the front

Don't know what you were smokin but track was awsome all night. Mars started 5th and worked his ass off for that win. Once it slicked off Mars was gone.
    Last edited by Mud; 09-27-2016 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud View Post
    Don't know what you were smokin but track was awsome all night. Mars started 5th and worked his ass off for that win. Once it slicked off Mars was gone.
    Yea he did after the first caution on lap 3 everyone went to the bottom and it locked down hard with rubber ask any driver has I was in the pits after the race lots of destroyed right rears I know everyone think he is god around there but it's a fact it rubbereddown and was one lane with no passing after lap 5 or 6 is where he took the lead

Quote Originally Posted by BWRC_6M View Post
    Yea he did after the first caution on lap 3 everyone went to the bottom and it locked down hard with rubber ask any driver has I was in the pits after the race lots of destroyed right rears I know everyone think he is god around there but it's a fact it rubbereddown and was one lane with no passing after lap 5 or 6 is where he took the lead
    So they should take the win away and Jimmy should forfeit his winnings if this is true. LOL what a dumba$$.
    8/13/16

what is it lock down season dang

BRWC_6M Why did you even go to the Punky, knowing Mars was going to be there? It must have been a real frustrating night for you and all the other Mars haters. Jimmy is no God, but he is one of the best in the mid west, so get use to it. Don't go to Ashland next weekend. Mars will be there with both cars.

Quote Originally Posted by BWRC_6M View Post
    did we watch the same race it was locked down rubber on the bottom from lap 5 till the checkered and mars started towards the front
    Yeah I know it locked down after Mars took the lead - Matthees rode around behind the 68x car for most of the race trying to lap him to no avail. Track was racy all night until the lates - wish they would run them earlier in the program. Still an awesome joint!

[QUOTE=Mud;2049080]BRWC_6M Why did you even go to the Punky, knowing Mars was going to be there? It must have been a real frustrating night for you and all the other Mars haters. Jimmy is no God, but he is one of the best in the mid west, so get use to it. Don't go to Ashland next weekend. Mars will be there with

I will be there 😘