Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Portsmouth

I never got my money back from his last bogus "rainout".

Exclamation Jeff and Vickie Schrader are THIEVES !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I remember some guys were waiting on money from those last couple races they ran when Schrader had it. Anyone know if that ever got taken care of?
    I still have the last check I got at the pay window racing there. We paid cash at the pit gate to get in and got a bad check for racing there! I wasn't the only one and some people were owed a lot of money!

thats to bad they probably bought it contract for deed had bad credit dumb move by the former owners on the fans and drivers he got it back and didnt have to pay anyone back win win for him asswipe

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    I still have the last check I got at the pay window racing there. We paid cash at the pit gate to get in and got a bad check for racing there! I wasn't the only one and some people were owed a lot of money!
    I had heard the same thing. They had a 5k to win a week or two before the dtwc that year, which was won by Jason Montgomery. I heard he never did get paid for it, along with a lot of others too that weekend.

That years dtwc was the worst race I've ever seen to date. Like said above, he knew he was about to lose the place, and just took everyone's money and ran. Had no care in the world about the racing. Which is sad, cuz it pretty much tarnished the name of that track, even after Brad bought it. But he's turned it around 100%

Excerpt from the track website at the end of 2009:
    “I think it will be a new experience with Goodyear getting back in the dirt track world, I am excited and looking forward to working with Goodyear as they have rich history in the dirt track industry.” Stated promoter and owner Jeff Schrader. “Being with Goodyear ensures us that our purses will remain stable and point’s funds will stay competitive."

Excerpt from the track website at the beginning of 2011:
    Schrader continued to address other issues and dispel rumors. “I want to address one issue; an issue in particular that I thought I could resolve by now, but didn’t. The 2010 point fund has not been paid, but it will be paid. I apologize that I didn’t get this out sooner. It spawned a lot of bad press.”
    “The top five drivers in respective divisions will get their share of the point money by July 1, 2011 and one free pit pass until July 2. Positions 6-10 will get one free pit pass for the first half of the season through July 2. I think this will be more than fair to the drivers.“

A good friend of mine finished 3rd in 410 sprint points in 2010.
    He received a check for $75 in June of 2011.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

The points fund stealing was the beginning of the downfall. All year long the 50/50 was sold by telling everyone half to the winner and the other half to the drivers point fund and it was no secret that the amount was over $15,000. So that winter the Schraders went on a Jamacian vacation and posted pics on facebook of the treasures they bought by spending that $15,000! What pizzed me off more that anything was that part time announcer scott wolfe defended them by saying they were hard working people that deserved that vacation! More than all the drivers that put on the show--- YA THINK SCOTT ????

scott was probably (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)in his wife