Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact

Blncfn57, you don't give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)?? Seems I've touched a nerve to the point you can't shy away from the topic. Don't you ever mention my name without your mothers when you say the word jackoff!! Lol. You think you little boy toy is Scott Bloomquist but he isn't!! I stated a pure fact and it kills you.. If I had a boy crush and thought so highly of a kid I would seriously rethink my life as a man. I state a simple fact and you get fighting mad!! I'm a bloomer fan but you take the chit to another level. Bobbys day will come when it's his world just not yet!!

what fact bobby doesn't run woo or lucas nor does he have to he won 2 crown jewls in little over a month not bad for a 19 yr old

Oldcan, how many times can you post the same fkn thing? I mean if you have a old war brain injury I can understand. We both know that isn't the problem though. The problem is you look at Bobby as easy Pickens from a petafile point. Bobby has a hot a$s girlfriend. You don't stand a chance oldfan! Give it up!! Your boy crush is straight sicko

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Blncfn57, you don't give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)?? Seems I've touched a nerve to the point you can't shy away from the topic. Don't you ever mention my name without your mothers when you say the word jackoff!! Lol. You think you little boy toy is Scott Bloomquist but he isn't!! I stated a pure fact and it kills you.. If I had a boy crush and thought so highly of a kid I would seriously rethink my life as a man. I state a simple fact and you get fighting mad!! I'm a bloomer fan but you take the chit to another level. Bobbys day will come when it's his world just not yet!!
    First off, you personally have NO stats!

Second, yes, you touched a nerve because you think you're so fkn smart, but you are just another idiot that posts garbage to stir the sh!t pot!! I'm sick of coming on here for racing news and having to wade thru your nonsense.

third, 10th place AVERAGE in the top 2 touring series in the country, you say it like it's a bad thing.

forth, if you want to compare him to the guys that have been doing it all their lives, get the facts posted, lets see everyones average finish for the top 2 series only.

fifth, again, you personally have NO stats.

sixth, my mother would have thrown rocks at you, when she was alive......

You can take statistics and make them look any way you want. Bobby is a wheel man, and is only 19 years old. End of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    You can take statistics and make them look any way you want. Bobby is a wheel man, and is only 19 years old. End of discussion.
    shhh! anything posted in a positive manner on this forum means you're nut sucking........

Here's another fact.....Booby would be lost and a big nothing without daddy tuning his car, Bloomy has done everything himself and is basically a dirt car genius.

fact is if bloomer can use juice he wins if bloomer cant use juice bobby wins

Ptown very true. You can't argue with a Pierce fan. I simply state a fact and they get them thongs wadded up in the crack!!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Here's another fact.....Booby would be lost and a big nothing without daddy tuning his car, Bloomy has done everything himself and is basically a dirt car genius.
    Any young person in the sport today has daddy's money paying for knowledge and help, what's the difference?
    Comparing Bobby to a guy that has raced 30 years is a little crazy IMO.

Not to argue, but Scott has had, over the years, some of the smartest guys in the sport helping him. Not saying he needed it, but they have been there.

Ptown very true. You can't argue with a Pierce fan. I simply state a fact and they get them thongs wadded up in the crack!!
    You don't "simply" state anything jack0ff. You dig and dig for anything you can twist into a negative. Like a 10th place average is a negative thing in anyone's mind but your own. Sh!t, you'd have a field day if Bobby got caught with illegal tires! I bet you wouldn't say the lab was wrong then.... it's all how you want to spin it, a few weeks ago he couldn't win on the bottom. You obviously didn't know that bashers like yourself used to say he couldn't win if the bottom wasn't there. Now it's he won on the bottom because the track was locked down, well duh, why else would you race around the tires if there was anything anywhere else on the track to race on. Your racing smarts are showing, better head back to DOD and google so you can attempt to know about racing.

What did I tell you about the me and the jackoff without your mothers name?? It's like peanut and no butter, cheese and no burger, peas and carrots so in other words it just fits!! Ease up on the name calling or I'm really gonna go hard on her tonight!! They don't make band aids for throats and jaws so ease up son, I'm just leveling you pierceamaniacs out with the facts!!

What did I tell you about the me and the jackoff without your mothers name?? It's like peanut and no butter, cheese and no burger, peas and carrots so in other words it just fits!! Ease up on the name calling or I'm really gonna go hard on her tonight!! They don't make band aids for throats and jaws so ease up son, I'm just leveling you pierceamaniacs out with the facts!!
    So you're the one leaving flowers and crusty kleenex on her grave? A new level of sick you are.

You know what they say, the ones that never get any always talk about it.

You're not leveling me out when you post he has a 10th place average finish against the best drivers in the business. Again, some of the big names don't even have that high of an average. Idc if he never wins again. I just think he's fun to watch right now, you've never heard me say he was the next Bloomer or Earnhardt. If you want to fire up the 2 or 3 people who make him look bad, then attack them personally, don't use a 19 year old to do it. Show some class.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    and a few flat tires and blown motors bring it down.
    The guy is a jack0ff, read his posts, one minute hes saying Pierce is good, the next he is posting garbage like this. Like a 10th place average is a bad thing at 19 in that competition. Say what you want Cardirt, you have more sense than to believe his post was anything but bashing. Obviously mommy forgot to get his ADHD medicine refilled.
    He maybe bashing but it is his Right too do so..I am not taking sides .. On the Bobby thing if he does good .. I say good for him if he Crashes his way too the front I will be all over him...I dont like The all out Bashing on Posts.... But this is or is not Bashing.... Just Facts,, Love them or hate them is up too You....
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 09-26-2016 at 10:01 AM. Reason: spelling

Erb has run at 8.13 Average over 70 races... No thats a Fact!!!!!!!!! Love it or hate it It is a Fact .. Now am i bashing him or Prazing him....
    Will i am A Erb Fan you figer it out.....

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    You're not leveling me out when you post he has a 10th place average finish against the best drivers in the business. Again, some of the big names don't even have that high of an average. Idc if he never wins again. I just think he's fun to watch right now, you've never heard me say he was the next Bloomer or Earnhardt. If you want to fire up the 2 or 3 people who make him look bad, then attack them personally, don't use a 19 year old to do it. Show some class.
    (don't use a 19 year old to do it.) What. What,What,,,, He races with the Big boys, So he can run with the Big boys ,So he can be Bashed with the Big boys,,, 19 or 50 you race.. (Some times they say) Well hes Young.. SO What.. Does That Mean i can say I am a A$$ cause I am OLD....Just cause you like him dont mean someone else has too....

Quote Originally Posted by birky time View Post
    fact is if bloomer can use juice he wins if bloomer cant use juice bobby wins
    LOL Bobbys won 30 or so races Bloomer has won what 500 600 700 races...Bobby won 2 to 4 Big races this year Bloomer what 4 or 5 big races this year... Dont go there..NO one knows Who has Juice tires and WHO has Not....I have worked on a crew that Bob P. has run on,, And HE would Cheat to win....

Moyer says hi with his 805 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by racingfool32 View Post
    Moyer says hi with his 805 wins.
    +1...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!