Default Street stock/bomber tire ?

I have been out of the racing scene for a while. The last time I raced street stock we had to run off the rack street radials. Nopw we can run radials or Hoosier mod tires. The track I'm racing slicks off by the time our feature rolls around and I am trying to figure out whether to go with the radials for longevity or with the Hoosiers. All the other cars are running the Hoosiers. It seems like the obvious answer is to run the Hoosiers, but I've had some people tell me that the radials have an advantage over the Hoosiers on a slick track. I appreciate any thoughts and suggestions.

I see no reason to consider the street tires. Unless your car is really heavy, or you're running 100 lap features.

My reason for considering the street tire is the ability to race an entire season on one set of tires. The A-40's last one evening while the D-40's may last 3. I think that is a lot of money to spend to go after $300. Believe me, I know that racing is expensive. I've been around it for my entire life. At this stage in my life I am just lookin go thave fun as affordably as I can. Plus I just found out that they are going to increase the weight limit to 3,500 pounds. I think that is going to increase the rate of wear on the Hoosiers.

Hoosier A's and H's are perfect for the heavy cars
    A's on LF,LR,RF
    H on RR
    10-12 left side air pressure
    18-20 RF
    16-18RR
    just my thought though
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

got any pepboys in your area. we use the Futura GLS Super Sports - great for dry slick and cheap
    LEAF SPRING NATION!!