For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
September 26, 2016

Tyler Clem Claims First-Career Win at Volusia Speedway Park

St. Petersburg, Florida (09/26/16) – 14-year-old, Tyler Clem broke through on Saturday night by finally conquering the ½-mile oval at Volusia Speedway Park in his Vahlco Wheels #14 Bubba Army/ Larry Shaw Race Cars​ Modified.

“It means a lot to me to get a win at Volusia because it’s a really challenging place,” said Clem. “I’ve had some good runs there in different divisions, but I’ve never been able to seal the deal. That all changed on Saturday night. I want to give a shout out to my team, my sponsors, and all of my fans for supporting my racing.”

Behind the wheel of his Bubba Army #14 Open Wheel Modified, Tyler Clem headed to Volusia Speedway Park (Barberville, Florida) on Saturday night. Placing 2nd in his heat race, Clem received the pole position for the Daytona Sportswear Modified A-Main after the redraw. After losing the top spot on the opening circuit, Tyler jumped on the high-side and regained the lead on lap 8. Pulling away from Garrett Stewart in the late stages of the race, Tyler Clem cruised to his sixth win of the year. Stewart, Dillon Buhr, Larry Burkins, and Jason Garver completed the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from this event are available at www.VolusiaSpeedwayPark.com .

This Saturday, October 1 Clem will return to Bubba Raceway Park​ (Ocala, Florida), where he will compete in a $2,000-to-win Late Model program. For more information on the event, please visit www.BubbaRacewayPark.com .

Tyler Clem and Clem Racing Inc. would like to thank all of their principle and associate sponsors including Miller Welders, K&N Filters, Rent ‘N Roll, WingHouse, Shooters World, Vahlco Wheels, Hedman Hedders, Stanton Race Engines, Keyser Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Sunoco Fuels, Braille Battery, JE Pistons, Ferrea Valves, Whelen Engineering, 1-800-Ask-Gary, Tony Stewart Racing, Elder Ford, Leaf Race Wear, Winters Racing Products, Bell Helmets, Aurora, Dan Olson Racing Products, Impact, Race Optics, Redline Oil, Stepp’s Towing, BR Motorsports, AR Bodies, DB Plugs, Jones Racing Products, Ole NE Jewelers, Callies Performance Products, Willy’s Carburetors, Toyo Tires, Durst Motorsports, Gates Belts, Butlerbuilt Seat Systems, Zero Error Racing, Superior Bearing & Supply, AR Bodies, NGK Spark Plugs, and MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services.

For more information on Tyler Clem, please visit his official website at www.TylerClem.com .