Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Scott Bloomquist

ranked #1phftttttttt!get serious
    8/13/16

Just out of curiosity and I don't know if it has anything to do with the ranking changes but why is there such a gap in WoO dates? The last event was Sept 4th. and nothing scheduled until Oct 27th. Just because of the weather changes? Some bigger Lucas events they can attend? There wasn't any WoO guys at Jackson I believe nor many at the Mag? I don't follow WoO.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Just out of curiosity and I don't know if it has anything to do with the ranking changes but why is there such a gap in WoO dates? The last event was Sept 4th. and nothing scheduled until Oct 27th. Just because of the weather changes? Some bigger Lucas events they can attend? There wasn't any WoO guys at Jackson I believe nor many at the Mag? I don't follow WoO.
    Tyler Erb and Steve Casebolt were at the LOLMDS race. Clanton, Wells, Bagley, Moyer Jr, and Overton were all at Magnolia. Chub Frank and Boom Briggs were at Eriez. Rick Eckert was at Dog Hollow. Frank Heckenast Jr was at Mod Mania. It was pretty much just Josh Richards, Brian Shirley and Coulter who were not racing (to my knowledge). For some reason the WoO has had this long break for a few seasons now, I guess it is because you can't throw a rock in any direction in the months of September and October without it landing on a big LOLMDS race. Most of which are pretty close to a good portion of the WoO regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Even though he was caught cheating again being the top moneymaker this year should count for something.

Why wouldn't he be number 1? Pierce was 2 last week and nobody complained about that. Pierce runs for 2-5k week in and out against local racers. He won the world but it wasn't full strength and we all know that

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Why wouldn't he be number 1? Pierce was 2 last week and nobody complained about that. Pierce runs for 2-5k week in and out against local racers. He won the world but it wasn't full strength and we all know that
    I fully expected Bloomquist to take the top spot and have no issue with it as a Richards fan. Scott made $20k this weekend while Richards made $0.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Although he didn't lose anything by racing either from just general expense and wear and tear.

Rankings are just for entertainment value anyways.

Highside HustlerWho has more bigger wins than Bloomquist this year? It sure isn't Richards or Pierce. Richards may have more wins in woo compared to bloomer in Lucas. But how many big races has Richards won?
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 09-27-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post

Rankings are just for entertainment value anyways.
    Exactly...and they've been amusing their audience all season.

Have you not yet figured out this is weekly? Who would you have put number one? Richards who didn't race, Bobby who was at Tri-City for a smaller regional race? I mean other than the Dream and the races he wasn't allowed in, he's been pretty dam good. I get he has pi$$ed off people with the suit, but it doesn't change the success he has had and will continue to have.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Highside HustlerWho has more bigger wins than Bloomquist this year? It sure isn't Richards or Pierce. Richards may have more wins in woo compared to bloomer in Lucas. But how many big races has Richards won?
    World 100 is the biggest just saying.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I stated more not just one. List the big races Erb & Pierce have combined this year.. Add Bloomer is leading the Lucas oil series in points and wins. Bloomer has earned over 300,000. I do believe just in Lucas series.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 09-27-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    I stated more not just one. List the big races Erb & Pierce have combined this year.. Add Bloomer is leading the Lucas oil series in points and wins. Bloomer has earned over 300,000. I do believe just in Lucas series.
    Man I'm not going to argue, but Bobby has run well. In the end of the year standings, I'm guessing Bloomer will be number 1. As he should be for this past weekend. But they are just freakin standings by guys who pick drivers. The lovers and haters get all butthurt over simple rankings. They mean nothing.

The rankings is silly. Just for something for d o d to post. So fans will talk about it. Pierce has ran good lately. But in my own opinion. I go which drivers has accomplished the most up to this point/overall complete season.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 09-27-2016 at 02:06 PM.

That's because it is a popularity poll based on the voters favorites.... no value with DOD anymore... it has become CNN of dirt late model news.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    That's because it is a popularity poll based on the voters favorites.... no value with DOD anymore... it has become CNN of dirt late model news.
    Doubt it. If it was a popularity pole Richards would still be #1 to infinity and beyond.

DOD is great ranking can never be worth a crap though

DOD is overated..............

You May not believe I just said this, but You could put Bobby in the top 10 and no one would be wrong and closer to 5 then 10...He may be in the top 5 by the end of the year...Bloomer He keeps it up and number 1 he is .. like it or not...

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    DOD is overated..............
    No way no how..... If you are a true fan of this sport you can not say one bad thing that DoD does for this sport. They are a true class act and their service will never be beat.