Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    Ok maybe but only because thin lizzy said so! The rest that don't know thin lizzy, you are in time out. No bloomquest hate.
    just for Scotty https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...83&action=view

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Like I said. people with integrity know the difference. A gray area would be like the wheelbase of 105 inches, with 2 inches of give or take. You shorten up the left side to 103 and lengthen the right to 107. You get 4 inches of lead from a 2 inch rule, but legal as written. This is gray area. When you put some solvent inside a tire and spin it for a day, when the rule says no doping, is not gray area. When the rule says, any chemical found in a test sample of that tire, that was not put in the tire by the manufacturer, is illegal and you get caught with some, it's not gray.But like I have said, if everyone is cheating, show us the everyone getting caught list. Granted the rule stinks and some get caught once because of a brain fart, but when you get to the second infraction, you would think it's blatant or at least very careless. This rule is turning honest people into cheaters, but still cheaters none the less.
    True but just because teams havent been caught dont mean their not cheating. And yes I know its not cheating til you get caught. I knew a local guy back in the day that had an illegal motor (suppose to be a 9:1) ran it for a couple of years. Won track championships at two tracks but never won a race those years just finished 4th or 5th each week (only teched 1st-3rd). Next year he let it slipped up and said what he was doing to the wrong person and they caught him and barred him at both tracks. Its just a matter of time when you get caught.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

so I guess we should blame the sanctioning bodies for letting a team race again after such infraction

Like I said. people with integrity know the difference. A gray area would be like the wheelbase of 105 inches, with 2 inches of give or take. You shorten up the left side to 103 and lengthen the right to 107. You get 4 inches of lead from a 2 inch rule, but legal as written. This is gray area. When you put some solvent inside a tire and spin it for a day, when the rule says no doping, is not gray area. When the rule says, any chemical found in a test sample of that tire, that was not put in the tire by the manufacturer, is illegal and you get caught with some, it's not gray.

But like I have said, if everyone is cheating, show us the everyone getting caught list. Granted the rule stinks and some get caught once because of a brain fart, but when you get to the second infraction, you would think it's blatant or at least very careless. This rule is turning honest people into cheaters, but still cheaters none the less.
    Yep.....people with integrity only cheat a little bit.......people without it cheat full bore.

Excellent way to verify to the World Wide Web your hypocritical views on cheating.......thanks so much.

Point made.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Like I said. people with integrity know the difference. A gray area would be like the wheelbase of 105 inches, with 2 inches of give or take. You shorten up the left side to 103 and lengthen the right to 107. You get 4 inches of lead from a 2 inch rule, but legal as written. This is gray area. When you put some solvent inside a tire and spin it for a day, when the rule says no doping, is not gray area. When the rule says, any chemical found in a test sample of that tire, that was not put in the tire by the manufacturer, is illegal and you get caught with some, it's not gray.

But like I have said, if everyone is cheating, show us the everyone getting caught list. Granted the rule stinks and some get caught once because of a brain fart, but when you get to the second infraction, you would think it's blatant or at least very careless. This rule is turning honest people into cheaters, but still cheaters none the less.
    Grey area...........sorta like whining about something , yet doing those same things that you whine about!??

That kinda grey area????

Now I think I'm starting to understand your definition of grey........it's really black and white isn't it?

Want to stop Cheating Kick them out for 3 mouths then if they do it agen kick them out for a year,,,,

Fwiw, when someone is a pompous self absorbed douche it's pretty clear there is no grey area in making that determination..........thanks again for clearing it up.

No grey area here.........crystal clear.

I would say the 3 strike rule first strike 3 months second time 6 months third time life yeah we know that won't happen

No Disrespect meant to anyone with religion here..... But Bubstr we have seen the light you canrakerous old mule... I mean fool..... As you can see not many here agree with you or even like you as im sure there are plenty that can say the same about me as well... But the HUGE difference is that im real about sh!t i dont sugarcoat it and wont sugarcoat it! You on the other hand are a 100% hypocrite and you knows thissssss mannnnnnnnn! So for your holier than thou attitude this is especially for you you goofy fuker!!!

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
    That saved a wretch like me.
    I once was lost but now I'm found,
    Was blind, but now I still dont see!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    not sure where you talking about jack meat that's peveley , could cure for tire doping yep you guess it the water truck , and another thing you don't understand because you never been there enough times its track that you don't who you get in there from time to time we they win maybe but nopt by much more likely not but they are not regular UMP guys but maybe the comp series

And your calling me a jack meat you fukn idiot! You go to this track every saturday night and linem up behind the porta-potty and get on your knees and blow everybody but yet you cant spell Pevely..... We have been to I-55 a few times when the world of outlaw sprint cars have been there douchebag so yeah i know where it is at FreddyBoy!! If you still think that your boys down there in that trip and fall state that you live in dont doctor up their tires and that the UMP boys dont doctor up their tires then you are just as dumb if not dumber than i already thought you were.... so you just might want to stick to the parts counter selling spark plugs windshield wiper blades and anti-freeze beings it is getting cold outside Moron!

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    This! I laughed out loud! Thank you nasty! This is what we would like to say.

Lol D like i told SS the othernight i have no filter and i dont deal well with stupidity especially out of ol litey.... Glad you got a laugh ol buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    No Disrespect meant to anyone with religion here..... But Bubstr we have seen the light you canrakerous old mule... I mean fool..... As you can see not many here agree with you or even like you as im sure there are plenty that can say the same about me as well... But the HUGE difference is that im real about sh!t i dont sugarcoat it and wont sugarcoat it! You on the other hand are a 100% hypocrite and you knows thissssss mannnnnnnnn! So for your holier than thou attitude this is especially for you you goofy fuker!!!

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
    That saved a wretch like me.
    I once was lost but now I'm found,
    Was blind, but now I still dont see!!
    That's nasty.........🙈

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    And your calling me a jack meat you fukn idiot! You go to this track every saturday night and linem up behind the porta-potty and get on your knees and blow everybody but yet you cant spell Pevely..... We have been to I-55 a few times when the world of outlaw sprint cars have been there douchebag so yeah i know where it is at FreddyBoy!! If you still think that your boys down there in that trip and fall state that you live in dont doctor up their tires and that the UMP boys dont doctor up their tires then you are just as dumb if not dumber than i already thought you were.... so you just might want to stick to the parts counter selling spark plugs windshield wiper blades and anti-freeze beings it is getting cold outside Moron!
    108 teams were at Eldora and not one got caught doctoring the tires what does that tell you by the way the name of the track is FEDERATED RACEWAY AT I55 GET THE NAME STRAIGHT

Nasty 55 do you say anything nice to anyone you probably beatup your ole lady and mom everyday before going to the unemployment line

Oldfan are you really calling someone out for being a dik??? You bring everything you get on yourself. Learn to stfu

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Nasty 55 do you say anything nice to anyone you probably beatup your ole lady and mom everyday before going to the unemployment line
    Not sure about St. Louis.......but in my neck of the woods, unless your family ,talking about a fellas mom or wife is worthy of an asss whippin.....talkin about them both removes any doubt.

Good luck avoiding that one stumble bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Oldfan are you really calling someone out for being a dik??? You bring everything you get on yourself. Learn to stfu
    I don't believe any truer words have ever been spoken on here. He is the very definition of a hypocrite though.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Not sure about St. Louis.......but in my neck of the woods, unless your family ,talking about a fellas mom or wife is worthy of an asss whippin.....talkin about them both removes any doubt.

Pretty sure that's in about all necks of the woods
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Yep.....people with integrity only cheat a little bit.......people without it cheat full bore.

Excellent way to verify to the World Wide Web your hypocritical views on cheating.......thanks so much.

Point made.
    Soooo right. The simple air heads on here that are bench racers , think that only a Bloomquist cheats . They are so simple , and most of the time blind . They need to go watch the waltons .
    That's when times were like them simple . Cheating is everywhere . You think those covers
    are blocking set ups . Give me a break . Go over to one of the teams and ask to look under.
    you will get your a$$ handed to you .

I'd say you're pretty much spot on BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I don't believe any truer words have ever been spoken on here. He is the very definition of a hypocrite though.
    Yep, you nailed it cnbf.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Pretty sure that's in about all necks of the woods
    It sure is here in The Land O' Lincoln.