Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Mr Rogers would not approve of this thread, that is for sure. Bunch of meanies
    Did you know before he was a mild mannered guy on tv he was a sniper...badass!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It's through, not threw! I bet you would be a good knit wit!!!!
    Shows how smart Butthurts really is lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Hey Dumba$$ dont think for one second that your golden aged racers down in peavly arent doing the same thing!! Dont think for a second that Kevin Gundaker didnt do the same thing but yet your against anyone who isnt from the trip n fall state to do it is what your saying? UMP boys do it right along with Touring guys as well so Freddie shut the fuk up and get your a$$ back behind the parts counter and stay there Chump!
    You go Nasty lmao

Quote Originally Posted by clayton_wetter View Post
    old fang i'm accusing you of being an illegal member and doping all of your posts!!! Guilty!!! Public flogging notice to all 4m members, all are invited to a weenie roast and old fang's punishment!!! Be there or be square!!!
    lmfao lmfao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    If everyone cheats, how come some don't get caught? That, everyone cheats story, is the one the cheaters tell their self to be able to sleep at night. If you had to cheat to win, you never won anything. Gray areas of the rules is one thing, but undermining the intent and letter of the rules is something else. People with integrity know the difference.
    Your hypocrisy shining bright in this post.......grey area cheating is way better than just full bore cheating in bubbles land.

Is that kinda like smoking filtered cigarettes being better for you than unfiltered?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Let me get out my Hooked on Phonics workbook out! lol
    Hope you have the preschool version............

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Don't think. Your not equipped for it.
    Don't judge..........for the exact same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    bravo bubster some of us get it
    You guys make a cute couple...........I for one am happy for you both.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Even the preschool version comes with punctuation! LOL
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

You guys make a cute couple...........I for one am happy for you both.
    Maybe Butthurts knitting club has an opening for him? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Maybe Butthurts knitting club has an opening for him? LMAO
    That's just wrong........in many many ways.

yep you need it

Hey Dumba$$ dont think for one second that your golden aged racers down in peavly arent doing the same thing!! Dont think for a second that Kevin Gundaker didnt do the same thing but yet your against anyone who isnt from the trip n fall state to do it is what your saying? UMP boys do it right along with Touring guys as well so Freddie shut the fuk up and get your a$$ back behind the parts counter and stay there Chump!
    not sure where you talking about jack meat that's peveley , could cure for tire doping yep you guess it the water truck , and another thing you don't understand because you never been there enough times its track that you don't who you get in there from time to time we they win maybe but nopt by much more likely not but they are not regular UMP guys but maybe the comp series

This! I laughed out loud! Thank you nasty! This is what we would like to say.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    This! I laughed out loud! Thank you nasty! This is what we would like to say.
    Thread closed!!!

Thread closed!!!
    Ok maybe but only because thin lizzy said so! The rest that don't know thin lizzy, you are in time out. No bloomquest hate.

Do they make a drunk version?

That's just wrong........in many many ways.
    Just like Butthurts is wrong in so many ways..

Ok maybe but only because thin lizzy said so! The rest that don't know thin lizzy, you are in time out. No bloomquest hate.
    The boys are back in town...the boys are back...lol

Your hypocrisy shining bright in this post.......grey area cheating is way better than just full bore cheating in bubbles land.

Is that kinda like smoking filtered cigarettes being better for you than unfiltered?

Like I said. people with integrity know the difference. A gray area would be like the wheelbase of 105 inches, with 2 inches of give or take. You shorten up the left side to 103 and lengthen the right to 107. You get 4 inches of lead from a 2 inch rule, but legal as written. This is gray area. When you put some solvent inside a tire and spin it for a day, when the rule says no doping, is not gray area. When the rule says, any chemical found in a test sample of that tire, that was not put in the tire by the manufacturer, is illegal and you get caught with some, it's not gray.

But like I have said, if everyone is cheating, show us the everyone getting caught list. Granted the rule stinks and some get caught once because of a brain fart, but when you get to the second infraction, you would think it's blatant or at least very careless. This rule is turning honest people into cheaters, but still cheaters none the less.