Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Rankings are fukd.. Should be Bloomer, Richards, Madden, Erb, JD, top 5.. Pierce doesn't run enough big races to bust the top 5 but some could make an argument he is too 7-8

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Rankings are fukd.. Should be Bloomer, Richards, Madden, Erb, JD, top 5.. Pierce doesn't run enough big races to bust the top 5 but some could make an argument he is too 7-8
    oh u mean like nascar televised races no big deal huh earnings dont matter but its an opinion topic have fun

Your boy Pierce has an average finish of 10 with the big boys. We all know he can get around and Eldora but running 2k races all summer in his home state doesn't impress me

2k sorry bub 5 to 10k all summer ump summernats minimum 5k 0 ran summernats in his younger days u cant name a younger driver any better in the world rite now apples to apples bub

Nope, not 19 for sure. He has been in a late model for 8 years though. That's plenty of time for anybody including you or me to get to the front. Top equipment and a HOF driver for a crew chief and father don't hurt matters any. He isn't there yet but he will be. We all know what the kid can do man

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    and we know who the horse's ass is don't we
    Yes we all know who it is FANG. You are guilty on all counts. A public flogging is in order. You must report to 4M Headquarters for your punishment!

Nope, not 19 for sure. He has been in a late model for 8 years though. That's plenty of time for anybody including you or me to get to the front. Top equipment and a HOF driver for a crew chief and father don't hurt matters any. He isn't there yet but he will be. We all know what the kid can do man
    he started in a 4 cy mod then crate late full time late 2011 moyer jr late model full time over 10 yrs with unlimited resources go figure

Moyer jr isn't very talented

and neither are you bobby won 2 crown jewels came close to winning 2 others not shabby not running a major series and by the way he was legal at every race he attended

Quote Originally Posted by jetwind View Post
    2k sorry bub 5 to 10k all summer ump summernats minimum 5k 0 ran summernats in his younger days u cant name a younger driver any better in the world rite now apples to apples bub
    Summer Nats with little competition. Only one close to him (Marlar) dropped out. If he hadnt lil B might have lost that title, wouldve been close. Id put him 5-6th
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 09-28-2016 at 06:57 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

and neither are you bobby won 2 crown jewels came close to winning 2 others not shabby not running a major series and by the way he was legal at every race he attended
    Thats hearsay^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

So you being the expert crew chief you are knows that he was legal. Lol, and I'm not bashing him or anyone else. It ain't cheating till ya get caught, Bloomer just been getting caught.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Moyer jr isn't very talented
    I guess I better start following BMJ on Twitter again. Can't wait to hear what he says about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    So you being the expert crew chief you are knows that he was legal. Lol, and I'm not bashing him or anyone else. It ain't cheating till ya get caught, Bloomer just been getting caught.
    he has been tire tested a number of times we know he has and always made weight as far weight bloomquist try to gamble on the weight sometimes you win sometimes you lose , bloomquist has been tire doping for years and you know he has

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Thats hearsay^^^^^
    every race I saw he was legal you can't that about bloomer

every race I saw he was legal you can't that about bloomer
    Do you think their gonna say something to the UMP poster boy? Really???

you just can't take it that someone is legal and win you poor pathetic soul

Just because someone's tires and weight pass doesn't necessarily mean they are "legal"

you just can't take it that someone is legal and win you poor pathetic soul
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Just because someone's tires and weight pass doesn't necessarily mean they are "legal"
    Thank you for your answer

they check suspenion body dimensions also hey big shot tell the tech guys what to look for