Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your gonna see some different faces out front this weekend. That red clay is a tricky surface both for grooving and siping tires. A man from the south that runs there often will be up front. Don't be surprised if a Lucas regular doesn't cash the check

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Your gonna see some different faces out front this weekend. That red clay is a tricky surface both for grooving and siping tires. A man from the south that runs there often will be up front. Don't be surprised if a Lucas regular doesn't cash the check
    Theres not much to not like about Dixie.....except the track surface. It gets slicker than goose crap on a door knob and usually one groove too!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

You called it spot on

I know Rumley has and does build great motors. I'd be curious as to what Davenport says about the feel of his normal power plants and Weaver's Cornetts.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    I know Rumley has and does build great motors. I'd be curious as to what Davenport says about the feel of his normal power plants and Weaver's Cornetts.
    I would say that more than anything it is just nice knowing that Weaver has 5 or 6 fresh engines sitting ready to go in case they have any trouble. I think that has been one of the most stressful things that the 6 team has had to deal with this year. It is tough when you blow an engine and you know you have to thrash all week to get it repaired so you can race the next week. It doesn't afford the luxury of spending all week working on the car and the making it better. I think that it has just worn on that whole team this season. I feel that is one of the main reasons why they are running the 116 this week, to give the 6 team a chance to catch their breath and get everything back tip top for the last few Lucas races. Those two teams work together and communicate more than most people realize.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtfan04 View Post
    I would say that more than anything it is just nice knowing that Weaver has 5 or 6 fresh engines sitting ready to go in case they have any trouble. I think that has been one of the most stressful things that the 6 team has had to deal with this year. It is tough when you blow an engine and you know you have to thrash all week to get it repaired so you can race the next week. It doesn't afford the luxury of spending all week working on the car and the making it better. I think that it has just worn on that whole team this season. I feel that is one of the main reasons why they are running the 116 this week, to give the 6 team a chance to catch their breath and get everything back tip top for the last few Lucas races. Those two teams work together and communicate more than most people realize.
    You are correct Df04 that takes a lot of wind out of ya when motors go sour. Plus being mr rumleys age doesnt help. Ik a couple times this yr they had motors w skip in them and just couldnt figure it out quick enough. Going to be interesting to see how jd does. Hope he does well.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Night one ends with the 116 in victory lane

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    While everybody talks about JD in the 116 ride, I think you everybody forgot about Randy. I only like that ride because of Randy. The 116 ride made a lot of Yankees fans. Just saying. Not all JD fans are fans of Randy weaver. We want to see Randy making a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    While everybody talks about JD in the 116 ride, I think you everybody forgot about Randy. I only like that ride because of Randy. The 116 ride made a lot of Yankees fans. Just saying. Not all JD fans are fans of Randy weaver. We want to see Randy making a comeback.
    I actually agree with you , I have 3 116 shirts in the closets. It's not been the same around the south without him racing

Congrats to JD. That makes it what 5 outa 6 hes won in Randys car?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I actually agree with you , I have 3 116 shirts in the closets. It's not been the same around the south without him racing
    Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    Yeah it has sucked not hearing Randys name every week. Hope he'll be back at full force next year.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

By the stance of the 116 I'd say they took a little advise from the 6 crew. The 116 looks like the RF stays tucked up in the wheel well like the 6 but the biggest difference I can see is the rollover of the 116 compared to the 6. I'd say very similar cars numbers wise on the scales. Something about the white red and gold of the 116 that catches my eye. I like that car

Jonathan said in victory lane that it was a brand new car with last night being the first race on it

Anyone know what weaver does for a living? The man keeps nice equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Anyone know what weaver does for a living? The man keeps nice equipment
    Randy runs and operates outlaw racing parts , it's on the spoiler of the 116 .

Edit it's now called Outlaw Southeast u can see a list of all the services here on his website http://randyweaverracing.com/116outlawse.html
    Last edited by CarolinaDirt; 10-01-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Imagine that.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????