Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Serious question

I know a lot of you guys hate the zero. I do not know the reason but it's a fact that you will get fighting mad just hearing he is the best, which is a fact, but,.... If you all faced a life or death situation of having to pick just one driver to win a major touring championship across the country, who would you pick over him and why??? I know you all get fighting mad over 🎂Bobby Pierce yayyy and we heard a lot about Davenport until proven a one hit wonder.. I think a life or death situation you have to take him or make a darn good reason you wouldn't. Let the bullchit I mean games begin!!

Your Bloomquist obsession is getting creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Your Bloomquist obsession is getting creepy.
    Maybe he has one of those big heads of Scott like old Fag does.

0 is great no doubt about it and like most talented people he mite have had 2 or3 different paths that he would have been successful but he chose racing do u blame him?

If he'd run a series championship I'd have to go with Dale McDowell. Dude is always top 5 pretty much every race he's ever run. Either that Jimmy O in a bloomer car

dale mcdowell in a shaw car ?

He has a new Bloomquist car

PTown it's defiantly no obsession, it's a serious question designed for the haters like you. You obviously couldn't give a decent answer so you thew a typical dik move! If you can't answer the question go to another thread... Question to jet is what is the other career paths he could have chosen? I'm always up for some history

Why keep the haters fired up for? I'm a supporter of Bloomer 100% but I don't need to start a p!ssing match every night. Are you here only to just to start sh!t? He's just one of those guys, either you like him or not. There's lots of them. Just sayin' is all.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 09-28-2016 at 10:58 PM.

i said mite is a suggestion thats in history u know that alot of very success people have multiple talents but like i said racing
    is the best or anything in competion u no like some people on this site?

Mifan, if making a hater admit in a round about way is starting chit??? Guilty as charged! And yes I must admit I am a fan of the zero but I never stoop low like a few like, well, we all know who when people say he cheats and all the other negatives. I'm proving a point that even though you hate the man you have to admit no one does it better, even at the age of 53. Yet, there will be a flock of people when they see this to say Pierce or whoever else is a better driver than the zero. I will be the first to admit that he doesn't have that one lap speed as I hate to say it but it JD. JD has the guts of a 16 year old kid when he is on the cushion but we have all seen him on a rollback several times when he jumps the cushion. That's why I said who would you hire for a major points series championship. I think anyone in there right mind under the right circumstance has to pick the zero. Especially if your life depended on one driver to win the championship.. Lol

There is no one or a very select few (maybe 2-3) that can be consistent running laps like Scott does. From a very neutral standpoint here, you have to remember Scott has been racing longer than both Pierce and JD combined. Like I said I support Scott 100%. In a 100 lap race there is no one else I want in my car if I owned one than him. Whether his tires are legal or not, I have no idea and that's not my thought when I go to a track, whether or not someone has illegal tires. He knows how to conserve them in the big races.

For me it depends on how the feature line-ups are made. If you start the fast guys in the first four rows then I'd pick the guy with the best record among those drivers. If you start the fastest qualifiers at the tail then you have a whole new mix of drivers who could compete.

It's not always about who's the quickest but often about tire management, staying out of trouble and just plain luck.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Bloomquist might not be despised nearly as much if some of his obsessed fans would just shut up.Same thing for Davenport and Pierce.When one of them win a race just congradulate them and move on to the next race.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    Bloomquist might not be despised nearly as much if some of his obsessed fans would just shut up.Same thing for Davenport and Pierce.When one of them win a race just congradulate them and move on to the next race.
    Totally agree. I'll give Scott his due. He's the top dog in this sport. But like some have said it's almost impossible to really compare people like Bobby to him as Bobby is just really starting his Career and bloomers has been going on for 30 more years. I've never had a problem with him and the few times I've met him in the pits he was a pretty nice guy. It's always been the drunken Bloomer fans at the track I've had issues with.
    Last edited by weatherman85; 09-29-2016 at 09:02 AM.

Bloomy is top dog in a dirt late model. Period. End of story.

Take him out of the comfort zone of his late model and he's not even average.

1 its according to what series they was running 2when you can juice I will take bloomer any day
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

Birky you know the man hasn't cheated recently. He would be a fool to attempt to cheat while in a 16 million dollar lawsuit. The man is smarter than that

Who cares does it matter

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Who cares does it matter
    You seem to think it does in all 3,909 posts you have made. What happened to Calverton? You two mad at each other? Have a fight over whos turn it is to have the big head of Bloomer in your bedrooms?