Default Sunday, October 2nd! Super Late Models at Kickapoo Motor Speedway, Oakwood, IL!

You have asked for it! Here it is!! Super Late Models! $2,000 to win, $200 to start. Sunday October 2nd! Super Late Models, Modifieds, and Street Stocks go to battle. Gates open at 12pm. Hot Laps at 4pm, Racing at 5pm. All time Central time. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there! Kickapoo Motor Speedway is a 3/8th mile dirt oval just West of Danville, IL. South of the intersection of Interstate 74, and U.S. Route 150. GPS Coordinates: 40.122998, -87.725134
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KickapooPR; 09-29-2016 at 10:38 AM.

Has the tire rule been confirmed yet? Earlier in the week I was told 20's or 40's but now I'm seeing 3 - 20's with a RR40 (on Facebook). Just hoping to know before the trip down.

For what it's worth, Farmer City, Fairbury, and Peoria are all on a 30 RR....I believe with a 40 option.
    Last edited by TheJet-09; 09-30-2016 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    Has the tire rule been confirmed yet? Earlier in the week I was told 20's or 40's but now I'm seeing 3 - 20's with a RR40 (on Facebook). Just hoping to know before the trip down.For what it's worth, Farmer City, Fairbury, and Peoria are all on a 30 RR....I believe with a 40 option.
    20s and 40s. No RR restriction per Promoter.

It's nice to see this track up and running again, good luck.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it!

A beautiful day for racing ahead!

I don't do Facebook, so wanted to at least post on here how much I enjoyed the races. Despite breaking after qualifying and not racing myself, just being there brought back memories of days gone by. The track conditions were what you would expect of a place that isn't raced on regularly and saw a fair amount of rain leading up to that day. I greatly appreciated the effort put forth by the track personnel as well, most certainly as someone who lives 3 hours away. They stayed on course and ran a very quick, efficient show. At 7:30 we were on our way home. I look forward to making it back next year.